Bore off Darren

On 14/10/2021 at 17:11, Ronio said:

I believe that had we rallied together last season as a cohesive unit, we wouldn't have been relegated.  

It became so negative among the fan base, that it helped seal our fate .  

After so many years of abject bobbar, think the fans are entitled to be less than enthusiastic when things are not going well. Agree that had the players played their part last season we may have scraped it. There are however comparisons already with this season - losing and drawing from positions with seconds few left on the clock, poor performances where we attempt to not lose rather than go out to win. Worrying as we have a squad to envy most and we should be going out to smash teams off the pitch in L1, rather than trying to avoid to get beat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The modern day fan astounds me.  We're a massive club but in the 3rd division.  If we were consistent, we wouldn't be languishing.  

Any Wednesday fan that boos the team at half time is an imbecile, but that is symptomatic and reminds me of the morons that slated Kovacevic...who I think did ok in Serie A.

Some people don't want us to succeed.  Moore will take us up.  Accept where we are now, hold on for the ride and support the club.  

13 hours ago, cagOWL said:

The modern day fan astounds me.  We're a massive club but in the 3rd division.  If we were consistent, we wouldn't be languishing.  

Any Wednesday fan that boos the team at half time is an imbecile, but that is symptomatic and reminds me of the morons that slated Kovacevic...who I think did ok in Serie A.

Some people don't want us to succeed.  Moore will take us up.  Accept where we are now, hold on for the ride and support the club.  

Clapping posts are pointless,as are critiques of loyal fans many of whom have decades of support behind them for our Club...I have seen much criticism of DM &his tactics,and not just on here..

The vast majority in my view is both valid,and fair...This Club was a Championship Club until this season,& even with all that we know transpired,would have remained so were it not for a points deduction from the EFL.

We have Championship & Championship standard Players,players on loan from Championship & PL Clubs,and so we are told the best Player in L1 BB....

Yet we languish in mid table unable to beat convincingly Div 3 sides....& getting humbled quite often in the processe.unable to score goals & embarking on suicidal passing across our own goal,usually before losing the ball,and giving our opposition the ball,in exactly the area they want it,free of charge,GRATIS

No one on this forum  wants us to do anything but do well,but we are not fools.....

Playing out from th back,with only a lon,unsupported(usually) striker up front,with slow ponderous play from th back,is both boring,unentertaining,and non productive.

YES  despite this we will still win some games,its Div3!!! FFS But with our squad,we should b winning games and turning sides over easily,not struggling to score..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Clapping posts are pointless,as are critiques of loyal fans many of whom have decades of support behind them for our Club...I have seen much criticism of DM &his tactics,and not just on here..

The vast majority in my view is both valid,and fair...This Club was a Championship Club until this season,& even with all that we know transpired,would have remained so were it not for a points deduction from the EFL.

We have Championship & Championship standard Players,players on loan from Championship & PL Clubs,and so we are told the best Player in L1 BB....

Yet we languish in mid table unable to beat convincingly Div 3 sides....& getting humbled quite often in the processe.unable to score goals & embarking on suicidal passing across our own goal,usually before losing the ball,and giving our opposition the ball,in exactly the area they want it,free of charge,GRATIS

No one on this forum  wants us to do anything but do well,but we are not fools.....

Playing out from th back,with only a lon,unsupported(usually) striker up front,with slow ponderous play from th back,is both boring,unentertaining,and non productive.

YES  despite this we will still win some games,its Div3!!! FFS But with our squad,we should b winning games and turning sides over easily,not struggling to score..

I see 'Laughing boy' persists with his icon,post after post..........carry on,but whilst your doing so  dont imagine for one minute that it shows anything but your own ignorance.....Old Para's got right under your skin eh?.To quote the late great, David Bowie......its the laughing Gnome...