Bore off Darren

11 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I’ve never known a manager send players out with so much negativity in their heads…I think pretty much every fan in this league dribbles over our squad then you get Moore sending them out to play keep ball amongst our back 4.

I honestly think he loves the possession stat!! 

“I’ve never known a manager send players out with so much negativity in their heads…” Haven’t heard a single player say this nor read any report in any media suggesting this. What inside information do you have to prove Moore sends the players out with negative thoughts?

“I think pretty much every fan in this league dribbles over our squad” Again, any shred of proof that this is true. Over 100,000 people attend League One matches.  

“I honestly think he loves the possession stat!!” I haven’t heard every word uttered by DM but, what I have heard, he hasn’t mentioned possession stats once!!! In fact he has praised performances when we have had the least possession.

If you don’t like Moore or his management that’s absolutely your right but why make stuff up to suit your agenda ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

“I’ve never known a manager send players out with so much negativity in their heads…” Haven’t heard a single player say this nor read any report in any media suggesting this. What inside information do you have to prove Moore sends the players out with negative thoughts?

“I think pretty much every fan in this league dribbles over our squad” Again, any shred of proof that this is true. Over 100,000 people attend League One matches.  

“I honestly think he loves the possession stat!!” I haven’t heard every word uttered by DM but, what I have heard, he hasn’t mentioned possession stats once!!! In fact he has praised performances when we have had the least possession.

If you don’t like Moore or his management that’s absolutely your right but why make stuff up to suit your agenda ? 

has your missus burnt the dinner today and you’re just looking for an argument??? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

has your missus burnt the dinner today and you’re just looking for an argument??? 

Nope. I had a wonderfully cooked easy honey garlic salmon dinner but thanks for asking. Nothing to argue against when you just make stuff up about what the players, opposites fans and our manager is thinking. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Nope. I had a wonderfully cooked easy honey garlic salmon dinner but thanks for asking. Nothing to argue against when you just make stuff up about what the players, opposites fans and our manager is thinking. 

Ok then let’s discuss sensibly.

on my first point. What do you think is the reason for the negative tactics and performances. My opinion is as per my opening statement…Moore is sending the players out with lots of negativity.

as for other teams dating our squad, you only have to read forums and what’s on the internet etc… to form that fact. It’s not made up it’s there to read. When you look at the like it’s Iorfa, bannan, Hutchinson, Gregory, Berahino etc… you can see why other fans would look at us in that manner.

I think you need to re-read my last comment on my initial post…it clearly says “I think” Moore is obsessed with the possession stat, It doesn’t say “I know for a fact”!! When i say “I think” that means it’s my opinion nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 17:20, Pieman said:

We were excellent against Wigan, 2 games ago. Front foot football, running over a team that was top of the table. 

Excellent?

I take it you slept through the first half when we were largely shocking and the last 15 minutes when we were hanging on.

We were good for half an hour. 

On 10/10/2021 at 18:55, Mr Meadows said:

Seen enough to know he’s not the man to take us up, get shut now so we don’t have to waste anymore Saturday afternoons watching this turgid sh ite.  yesterdays win just papered over the cracks.

lets be brave and go get Ryan Lowe.

unless things change dramatically with his approach, I’ve no interest in going anymore, walking out yesterday felt like a defeat

Ryan Lowe, the new Paul Cook

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2021 at 06:47, SallyCinnamon said:

We’ve won the game.

But if you read this forum you’d think we were in the relegation zone.

Seriously people need to get a grip.

We were lucky in both games and easily could have lost both.

That's the problem, there are no performances or game plan than indicates we want to win, it's just go out and try your best which is good for an U12's team but not a pro team.

• Like 1

I don't understand where people got this idea from that we'd be playing beautiful football. League one is about getting results and that's it. Moore's record so far has turned any trees up but it's also not disastrous. He shouldn't be under fire at this stage and circumstances

• Like 3

The level of vitriol aimed at Moore is off the scale. Really sad to read!
For the most part, we have a bunch of journeymen and have beens that were released by other clubs for a good reason, and yet still have a decent amount of points.

The football has not been great, but what did you really expect?

He hasn't found the right formula yet, big deal, have some patience!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Guest Willow Owl
9 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

Nice guy but doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to be successful. 

Do you know him personally or is that just an opinion. 
In my opinion, 

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t become managers.

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t convince 14 new players to sign contracts.

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t convince current players to sign contract extensions.

4 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Do you know him personally or is that just an opinion. 
In my opinion, 

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t become managers.

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t convince 14 new players to sign contracts.

People who lack intellectual capacity don’t convince current players to sign contract extensions.

They do have a nasty habit of making unfounded accusations about other people's intellectual capacity on football forums, though.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1