STILL no Donny Owls?!?!?

Guest barrieowl

Me and our kid live in Scawsby and he plays for Companions. Whats your mates name?

As for O D A why dont you go into the Comps on saturday night and make the 'Its for Gayers' statement in the tap room? I'm sure you will be warmly applauded by landlord Dean and his regulars!!!

(sorry I know its an old thread but I've only just stumbled across it)

Is that the chinky near brit on your font

Guest shedbarman returns

im a killamarshan by default like "bruce lee" but moved to conisbrough a year ago after a brief stint at the mrs' parents in bently for a bit!!!

Guest DonnyOwl85

Allright all. Living in Warmsworth now but born and raised in Bentley. Used to play for the comps a few years back (was called bentley athletic back then) Anyone on here know of any Donny supporters clubs?? Would be a great idea for away games (especially night games and i tend not to be able to go as id miss the last train back to donny) Plenty of Donny owls where i live but dont really know them on talking terms, would be good to have a meetup sometime i guess???

Also i set a facebook group up about a year ago but its not been seen by many. Its called "Sheff Wednesday fans who live in Doncaster" We only have 6 members...

Chris

Guest intercity0wl

Allright all. Living in Warmsworth now but born and raised in Bentley. Used to play for the comps a few years back (was called bentley athletic back then) Anyone on here know of any Donny supporters clubs?? Would be a great idea for away games (especially night games and i tend not to be able to go as id miss the last train back to donny) Plenty of Donny owls where i live but dont really know them on talking terms, would be good to have a meetup sometime i guess???

Also i set a facebook group up about a year ago but its not been seen by many. Its called "Sheff Wednesday fans who live in Doncaster" We only have 6 members...

Chris

If you still need lift home from a night game next season give us a shout nearer the as its not far out of my way Mexborough To Warmsworth. Will have a look at the Facebook page Not sure if any of the old supporters club branches exist, or even if there is still a supporters club, used to belong to the Mexxborough branch late 70s and had some awesome trips.

Guest DonnyOwl85

If you still need lift home from a night game next season give us a shout nearer the as its not far out of my way Mexborough To Warmsworth. Will have a look at the Facebook page Not sure if any of the old supporters club branches exist, or even if there is still a supporters club, used to belong to the Mexxborough branch late 70s and had some awesome trips.

just checked out the message, yea cheers and i appreciate it!! its a shame there aint a donny branch going these days, Theres loads of us owls here in doncaster

Another Donny Owl.

Lived in Bessacarr for 3 years but originally from the lovelier surroundings of Intake.

I've just been wondering, is there a Wednesday pub anywhere in Donny?? If not we should take over one

Reds Bar on Silver Street

Fancy getting tooled up with me so we can pwn the gaff?

Reds Bar on Silver Street

Fancy getting tooled up with me so we can pwn the gaff?

:laugh::laugh:

I don't think it'd be much of a match to be honest. I can't see a load of Liverpool and Man Utd fans being that bothered. It would mean a Wednesday pub though in a prominent location