STILL no Donny Owls?!?!?

Bloody middle-class

rofl :bigemo_harabe_net-74: Heath's obviously never visited Stainy

Bloody Chavs rofl Come to Bentley, it's where the truly sexy, inadequate men live and the girls are munters.....still trying to find a positive for living in this village

my mam and dad lived in Bentley when they were first marriedthe street with Good Companions pub on Edited by mattchiz

my mam and dad lived in Bentley when they were first marriedthe street with Good Companions pub on

I know which street you mean but can't remember its name, the Companions is for gayers anyhoo, the Railway Tavern's where it's at (and by IT I mean tedium and me supping alone)

Bloody Chavs rofl Come to Bentley, it's where the truly sexy, inadequate men live and the girls are munters.....still trying to find a positive for living in this village

scawsby son

my mam and dad lived in Bentley when they were first marriedthe street with Good Companions pub on

one with sopers on the corner isn't it.mate plays rugby for companions

Guest ChrisDonnyOwl

good companions is on haslemere grove i think

It is Haslemere Grove. I had a mate who lived on that road.Oh, I live in Cantley by the way.Other side of town to you lot.Phew. :bigemo_harabe_net-64: Can't be doing with these smileys.

Scawsby, Cantley, Sprotborough, Balby...pah, they're all a poor man's Bentley, we've got it all; dodgy women, pond life Chavs, BNP lovers, obesity and a Tesco cash machine that ALWAYS has the screen smashed up.Bentley = For the man who has or desires nothing in life

:bigemo_harabe_net-92: That man is a god!!! Where the flip has he gone?! I'm always buying Zippos nowadays for extortionate amonuts like 50p, yet I could do with 5 disposables for a £!Also that Big Issue seller used to stand outside Dixons in the town centre (where Silverscreen is now) the most cheery, conversationalist bloke ever! Where the flip did he go?

:bigemo_harabe_net-92: That man is a god!!! Where the flip has he gone?! I'm always buying Zippos nowadays for extortionate amonuts like 50p, yet I could do with 5 disposables for a £!Also that Big Issue seller used to stand outside Dixons in the town centre (where Silverscreen is now) the most cheery, conversationalist bloke ever! Where the flip did he go?

its actually six for a pound a gas lighter nowthe woman next to marks and spencer selling the star is a legend"gerra paper" "gerra paper"