Points deduction

10 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

It doesn't seem to be making that set of wasters under this waste of space any stronger does it.

It’s a reference to the supporters. But you probably know that.

I’m not going to let this club dampen my spirits, there’s more important things than football.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

It’s a reference to the supporters. But you probably know that.

I’m not going to let this club dampen my spirits, there’s more important things than football.

All its done for me is dampen my life long love of. the club.

DC is killing this club and doesn't seem to care

Rant over

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, scram said:

Said at the time that we'd be better off taking the hit last season and starting in league 1 on equal footing - rather than have to suffer a season long relegation battle in the championship

Got shouted down by those that still thought we may mount a play off challenge after a -12 deduction

Hey ho...

Still don't think we should have taken the hit and gone into L1, you should always try and play in the highest league possible and fight. What we should have done though is got rid of Monk at the end of season, given the last 23 games of the season, and brought in someone that might get the team fighting for 46 games to overturn the -12. 

9 hours ago, scram said:

Said at the time that we'd be better off taking the hit last season and starting in league 1 on equal footing - rather than have to suffer a season long relegation battle in the championship

Got shouted down by those that still thought we may mount a play off challenge after a -12 deduction

Hey ho...

I thought exactly the same.