Points deduction

3 minutes ago, Puskas said:

It wasn't Gary Monk or the players who got the 12 point deduction, it was Chanseri.

Yes we know. 

What Monk has done is returned 25 points from the last 32 league games. No championship teams is anywhere near that bad. He's brought 9 players in for this season and still hasn't turned the ship around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Go on then.

Add on the points we’ve had taken off.

How is Monk doing now?

In fact, how has he done throughout his tenure?

25 points in the last 32 games doesn't include the deduction. 

17 in 23 games in the second half of last season. 

8 points in 9 games this season. 

We've been disgraceful this year. No manager should survive that kind of record. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, scram said:

Said at the time that we'd be better off taking the hit last season and starting in league 1 on equal footing - rather than have to suffer a season long relegation battle in the championship

Got shouted down by those that still thought we may mount a play off challenge after a -12 deduction

Hey ho...

If Monk would have done his job, it would have been taken off last year with no issues...

However I’m thankful it wasn’t taken off last year as I dread to think where we would be under Monk in League One

3 minutes ago, scram said:

Said at the time that we'd be better off taking the hit last season and starting in league 1 on equal footing - rather than have to suffer a season long relegation battle in the championship

Got shouted down by those that still thought we may mount a play off challenge after a -12 deduction

Hey ho...

I was with you on that one. This season is just prolonging the inevitable 

8 minutes ago, scram said:

Hey ho...

We had chance to survive and if we built upon fantastic performances in first two games I believe we would have comfortably survived. 

But we have idiot of a manager who had to destroyed what worked so well for no reason at all. 

I just hope we will try to rebuild with long term picture in mind rather than building for short term succes like we did ever since Canshiri took over and that put us in this dire situation. 

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

If Monk would have done his job, it would have been taken off last year with no issues...

Good point.

Although he's keen to try and get everyone to forget about last season, it was that disaster which has contributed heavily to the situation we're in now.  On the same level, you could argue also the players are at fault to.

But the one guy who should be the target of our biggest anger is the guy in the big chair.  To run a club so badly and financially cripple it to the point of a 12 point deduction is an absolute scandal.

Never let this be forgotten. He's a complete disease to this club.

• Like 3