More than anything....

More than a manager that most fans are satisfied with when appointed, I wish Chansiri would bring in a sounding board that knows about football and loves the club more than anything else.

Sad thing is he’s spoilt for choice and yet continues to be influenced by people who have their own agendas or know nothing about the game.

Sgt Wilko, Nigel Pearson, Chris Waddle, Chris Turner all live in Sheffield, know the game inside out and live the club. All of these blokes would be happy to steer him in the right direction, on a formal or informal basis and it would result in us hiring the right managers for starters.

This is a big job and it looks like inevitably GM will lose his job at some point, which I’m not happy about, I wish it had worked out for him and I’m loathed you keep chopping and changing managers.

Above anything else, this club needs to start making the right calls and put a sensible long term plan together in order to build a young, athletic team that playing good stuff, scores goals and entertains the fans.

As it stands I suspect we’ll be interviewing managers that will be no better/ slightly better than Monk.

• Like 2

Just now, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

More than a manager that most fans are satisfied with when appointed, I wish Chansiri would bring in a sounding board that knows about football and loves the club more than anything else.

Sad thing is he’s spoilt for choice and yet continues to be influenced by people who have their own agendas or know nothing about the game.

Sgt Wilko, Nigel Pearson, Chris Waddle, Chris Turner all live in Sheffield, know the game inside out and live the club. All of these blokes would be happy to steer him in the right direction, on a formal or informal basis and it would result in us hiring the right managers for starters.

This is a big job and it looks like inevitably GM will lose his job at some point, which I’m not happy about, I wish it had worked out for him and I’m loathed you keep chopping and changing managers.

Above anything else, this club needs to start making the right calls and put a sensible long term plan together in order to build a young, athletic team that playing good stuff, scores goals and entertains the fans.

As it stands I suspect we’ll be interviewing managers that will be no better/ slightly better than Monk.

CHRIS TURNER???

WTF?!?!?

I"M OUT

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

There is a mental obsession from our fans to bring in ex players snd managers, many of them who have little to no care for the club nevermind the expertise to do any job. These people are usually known as 'football people'. 

Just for clarity, I’m not saying they should be manager! I want the club to start making the correct long term calls and any of those mentioned would be able to assist, didn’t necessarily say it had to be an official appointment either, DC just needs to start having confidential conversations with these guys and listen to their advice.

9 minutes ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

How do you know that ?

12 minutes ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

GM will lose his job at some point, which I’m not happy about - WTF !!