Garry Monk

59 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It kind of does have to be like that on a forum mate, or it stagnates as this one did when there wasn't any football.

Controversy and black and white opinions are the blood that runs through it's veins.

Absolutely. Doesn’t mean I can’t point out that everyone engaging in that is daft though when they definitely are ;-)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dorian gray said:

in the history of all football clubs, and ours especially, many more managers won't win promotion than actually will for their club.

then take into account from those that won a promotion how many fail to win another in their career despite numerous attempts afterwards. 

i would imagine one of, if not the most successful manager in championship football would be colin, but some in our support would rather have burnt our ground down.

so for you to point out 'monk won't get us up' is hardly rocket science, is it?

Let’s give in then

15 hours ago, slow83 said:

Let’s give in then

what a very silly comment indeed.

my point was that IFmonk cannot get us promoted then it is highly likely that the person following him into the hot seat couldn't either, and so on, and so on.

but IF anyone does get us up it won't be with passing it square in our backline all day long again.