Odds for next season

3 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

Over the last 10 games stoke picked up 2 points more than us, the difference was they beat us at their place, as for finances, we owe no one nothing and have a few quid in the pot. We’ve got 4 or 5 decent young uns coming through the academy too. And our head coach is pretty good too. I don’t think either club will trouble the top 6, we’ll both finish somewhere between 14th and 7th imo.

You've not got a pot to pee in mate, your owners will eventually bleed your club dry. Billionaires my ars3

4 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

Over the last 10 games stoke picked up 2 points more than us, the difference was they beat us at their place, as for finances, we owe no one nothing and have a few quid in the pot. We’ve got 4 or 5 decent young uns coming through the academy too. And our head coach is pretty good too. I don’t think either club will trouble the top 6, we’ll both finish somewhere between 14th and 7th imo.

Yet, we'll still finish ahead of you.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

No you won't 🤣