Odds for next season

Skybet odds are in for next season. 

Brentford understandable favourites... think they'll get beat in the transfer market mind.  

Some bizarre odds given though… Stoke and Barnsley definitely punching 

https://fanbanter.co.uk/sky-bet-reveal-championship-2020-21-winner-odds/

Who's your money on?

8 hours ago, Barron said:

Brentford understandable favourites... think they'll get beat in the transfer market mind.  

Who's your money on?

I think Stoke will go up so wouldnt say they are punching. Always look at how teams finish a season and the manager they've got, so id say they are good value. Finances as well in this climate. Agree regarding Barnsley mind you

6 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Well, many people said the same when I rinsed Bill Hills for £17k the season just gone. Lump on, I can see it in the stars. Its where my donation to the server came from! 

Screenshot_20200719_201812_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200722_214406_com.android.chrome.jpg

You're luckier than me, they just laughed at me when I asked what odds on Arsenal to win the FA Cup in August in front of an empty Wembley Stadium.

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I think Stoke will go up so wouldnt say they are punching. Always look at how teams finish a season and the manager they've got, so id say they are good value. Finances as well in this climate. Agree regarding Barnsley mind you

I cant see Stoke getting top two. Yes, they had a great finish to the season, could've been the new manager bounce? I don't think their starting eleven is good enough. Having said that, I don't think there is a team who stands out as a promotion certainty, going to be very interesting to see which teams click and are up at the top.

21 hours ago, Barron said:

Who's your money on?

Some team with parachute payment ,7 to choose from.

14 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Over the last 10 games stoke picked up 2 points more than us, the difference was they beat us at their place, as for finances, we owe no one nothing and have a few quid in the pot. We’ve got 4 or 5 decent young uns coming through the academy too. And our head coach is pretty good too. I don’t think either club will trouble the top 6, we’ll both finish somewhere between 14th and 7th imo.

• Haha 1