BREAKING NEWS - Club announcement from EFL

7 hours ago, scram said:

And imagine the resources needed at the game/venue/location where Leeds can seal promotion/title?

Ditto Liverpool sealing the PL title?

There will need to be medical presence at each venue - that's mandatory

It will be fraught with difficulty even behind closed doors

exactly and it wouldn't matter if the game was played somewhere neutral as much as im no fan of Liverpool or leeds they would have thousands outside wherever the game/games are played. by then the lockdown wouldn't be as severe so the police state what we live in by then would allow cars to travel between cities . 

4 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Unless anyone dares mention the three dreaded letters L  F  C In anything other than a slavish hero worshipping context.

The RG thought police have pressed the little red downward pointing arrow before the proverbial ink is dry.

lol

Totally wrong. Where people spew groundless bile about Scousers it riles me. Like a Scouser can’t sit in judgement on our case. 

I don’t give a throw about the football club. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bradowl said:

Everyone to their own but I'm missing it like bloody hell, not just the football but meeting up with friends for pre match chat and drinks. 

I'm missing my kids and grandkids more but this is one thing I am missing. 

I agree , the sooner this is over with the better . some seem intent in locking us all in a jar for 2 years . yet we allow smoking which kills 96000 a year but because the government gets upto £8 a packet in tax this is allowed . very very strange ,ive been for the lockdown to stop the nhs getting overrun and allowing time to get the ppe equipment but this  pandemic will be here in 2 years . 0.003 under 30s are losing there lives . just sensible actions over next few weeks and months and that's all what can be done ,shield the elderly and ones with health problems and don't allow them onto public transport ,or sporting events until they receive a vaccine which is possible September onwards . the rest of us need to gradually get back to normality or the country will completely collapse in all areas. 

32 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He's charging me too much for a hobby I've followed since I was 11 years old - i.e. watching Wednesday. My addiction costs me extra money because of Chansiri. He either costs me money or adversely affects my mental health. Simples. 

In 2009/10 a North Stand season ticket was £450. How was that value for money? We had a bottom 6 budget at the time as well so it wasn't exactly being invested in the team. 

At least we had Darren Potter though so you got 3 crap corners for the price of 1! 

22 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Totally wrong. Where people spew groundless bile about Scousers it riles me. Like a Scouser can’t sit in judgement on our case. 

I don’t give a throw about the football club. 

Clearly!

There are plenty of other perceived injustices in the world, plenty on here if truth be told but this issue seems to get your goat more than most. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

In 2009/10 a North Stand season ticket was £450. How was that value for money? We had a bottom 6 budget at the time as well so it wasn't exactly being invested in the team. 

At least we had Darren Potter though so you got 3 crap corners for the price of 1! 

Not you as well. It’s like Alabama in the 1920s on here. 

Clearly!

There are plenty of other perceived injustices in the world, plenty on here if truth be told but this issue seems to get your goat more than most. 

Because for some it’s grounded in something that happened in a place I love from which 96 people never returned home and thousands of others were traumatised.

Some of the stuff spewed on here about the families and compensation culture turned my stomach and, if you want to be dramatic, radicalised me because it was grounded in inhumanity. 

It’s a forum. We post about things that interest or bother us. 

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Not you as well. It’s like Alabama in the 1920s on here. 

Just trying to work out the period during the last 20 years in which watching Wednesday was a fair reflection for the cost and good for your mental health as you stated these are the reasons you spout so much vitriol at Chansiri.

Right ive found the perfect solution about what to do about whether we finish this season or not. Ignore the efl and their overlords in the top??? Division. They will do the best they can for themselves and sod everyone else. So just go find summat else to do. Me? Im watching all the best bits of that blonde lass from game of thrones get her kit off. And no, i aint telling you the episodes because im watching behind closed doors.

• Haha 1

Just trying to work out the period during the last 20 years in which watching Wednesday was a fair reflection for the cost and good for your mental health as you stated these are the reasons you spout so much vitriol at Chansiri.

£40 plus to watch Second Division football. Nuff said. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Because for some it’s grounded in something that happened in a place I love from which 96 people never returned home and thousands of others were traumatised.

Some of the stuff spewed on here about the families and compensation culture turned my stomach and, if you want to be dramatic, radicalised me because it was grounded in inhumanity. 

But you don't have to post the same 2 arguments in EVERY F*CKING THREAD.  That's not how it works.  

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Agree SOME stuff people write and talk about in relation to the disaster is disgusting but not all of it, as you say, your view has become radicalised and you seem to bite back at every criticism of scousers. 

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

£40 plus to watch Second Division football. Nuff said. 

When we played Huddersfield in division 3 nearly 10 years ago it was £28 in the North. Great value back then as well........

Nuff said.

7 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

But you don't have to post the same 2 arguments in EVERY F*CKING THREAD.  That's not how it works.  

It works how I want it to work for me. As it does for you. Just put me on ignore if it offends you. Problem solved.