BREAKING NEWS - Club announcement from EFL

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

From a legal point of view I imagine they will have to show they exhausted all other possibilities - Leeds and WBA in particular will be watching very closely.

Force majeure.  There's naff all anyone can legally do about it. If Nuclear war had broken out do we think Leeds and WBA would have been squabbling over who goes up?

44 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I can do what the hell I like. But I have no agenda. 

And people will neg you for it and you'll cry about it...

• Haha 1

Just not bothered...

It’s outrageous...it was bad enough the selfish b@st@td farmers flying Romanians in just to pick their crops when they clearly should be left to rot in the ground and now this...

If he wants to be doing something then he should be sat at home being really angry on the internet at those people not sat at home being angry on the internet.

Edited by kobayashi

13 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Force majeure.  There's naff all anyone can legally do about it. If Nuclear war had broken out do we think Leeds and WBA would have been squabbling over who goes up?

And people will neg you for it and you'll cry about it...

Rouring my eyes out. Don't tangle with Chansiri's men. You might get a little arrow set in a red background aimed at you. And all for telling the truth. So unfair.

Edited by rickygoo

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Well I for one can't wait to stream some socially-distanced football action...

1880186572_SimpsonsFootball.gif.a4f2e2d3aeef0c558321d7baf0c6d8fc.gif

Seriously though, the idea of behind closed doors matches just confirms what we already knew: the fans don't matter anymore. If that happens, I think I might just be done with football.

Yeah

Just look at that video, you cannot hear anybody shouting "HANDBALL".

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Rouring my eyes out. Don't tangle with Chansiri's men. You might get a little arrow set in a red background aimed at you. And all for telling the truth. So unfair.

No you completely misinterpret why I negged you.  It wasn't what you said.

Just not bothered...

Just now, rickygoo said:

I was simply passing comment that what I said was true. It's just weird that the truth - as opposed to opinion - is negged that's all. 

Not really.  

We get you don't like Chansiri.  You were the soothsayer who knew before everyone else of his evils.  And bugger me if you don't let everyone know in every thread about ANYTHING.  And god forbid anyone disagree about any aspect of it for being labelled one of his henchmen.  

OR maybe, just maybe, it has nothing to do with anything in this thread and so I gave it a big fat neg because I didn't feel it was the right thread to be going after our chairman.

Just not bothered...

Just now, mattitheowl said:

Not really.  

We get you don't like Chansiri.  You were the soothsayer who knew before everyone else of his evils.  And bugger me if you don't let everyone know in every thread about ANYTHING.  And god forbid anyone disagree about any aspect of it for being labelled one of his henchmen.  

OR maybe, just maybe, it has nothing to do with anything in this thread and so I gave it a big fat neg because I didn't feel it was the right thread to be going after our chairman.

😱

The EFL , Premier league and any other footballing bodies are interested in one thing and one thing only 

Games behind closed doors ?  No thanks , just null and void the season and behave like any other respectable human being/organisation in this mad time who are all sacrificing so much 

Game is absolutely rotten to the core, and I’m getting more and more disillusioned with it  

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Not really.  

It seemed relevant given disdain for fans seemed to be an issue but soz for going after your chairman. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He's done more harm to my finances than Rick Parry ever has or is likely to do. 

OK I'll bite.  What harm has Chansiri done to your finances.  You as a free thinking individual who is compelled to do absolutely nothing by SWFC or any of its employees.

Did he inform you badly on an investment?  Did he involve you in a Ponzi scheme?  Did he sell you a property significantly above market value with the promise of a long term return on investment?

Or do you just not like his pricing structure for tickets?  Which are purchased entirely freely though your own will with no obligation what so ever?

Just not bothered...

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He's charging me too much for a hobby I've followed since I was 11 years old - i.e. watching Wednesday. My addiction costs me extra money because of Chansiri. He either costs me money or adversely affects my mental health. Simples. 

Yeah I know what you mean.  Steve Jobs did the same to me.  

Or you just don't buy the stuff you can't afford or don't think is value for money.

That you blame him for damaging your finances is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

But it is of course a sideline to the dastardly people who run the EFL. Gotta go - the NHS worker who lives next door has come home. Got to go and disrespect her.  😉

It's a strange world that you live in...

Just not bothered...

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

I can do what the hell I like. But I have no agenda. 

Unless anyone dares mention the three dreaded letters L  F  C In anything other than a slavish hero worshipping context.

The RG thought police have pressed the little red downward pointing arrow before the proverbial ink is dry.

lol

• Haha 1