Joao, FF and Rhodes Bruce wants rid

7 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Signed in a rush due to the timing of Bruce starting and window closing?  Can't imagine there would have been much to chose from.

I think that will have been a factor, yeah Probably a bit more to it though, as it has happened so many times in recent years

37 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I think that will have been a factor, yeah Probably a bit more to it though, as it has happened so many times in recent years

They were ptobably the best he could get due to finances at the time , and we took a gamble as we badly needed so pace in the team.

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

I know you were, whilst being a mood hoover.   It was a joke, nothing more but thanks for pointing out the rules to me I will try and behave from now on bobness.  I think you might be the poster who stops me being sarcastic which is great because I really need that

I didn't know the rules allowed one to abuse a poster who posts HITC links...

Perhaps there's a bit of irony here, considering how much you value sarcasm.

16 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Is it any better now though, it didn’t take long for 2 out of the 3 Bruce signings, to end up on the treatment table They had nothing to do with the previous regimes

Not sure what you mean.

I was simply saying that although some feel that Joao and FF have not been handled properly over the last 4 years and that Bruce and team will get more consistency out of them Bruce himself appears to think differently.

As for the January signings, if you are judging Bruce and team on those rushed loans then you are being unfair.

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 09:50, gurujuan said:

SB did say that he'd asked a bit too much of them after them not playing regularly for a long time. And I also reckon the loan deals had been agreed before SB came. He did have the other Steves in place and would have been sorting this before his official arrival.