Joao, FF and Rhodes Bruce wants rid

6 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Westwood and Bannan for me because they're our most important, most consistent and key players to our chances. We tend to struggle without either one of them. I wouldn't be against sacrificing anyone else apart from those two but even if we had too, I would still trust Bruce.

Really ? Arguably our best performances were the games bannan missed last season . I do rate the player but none are irreplaceable. 

You can tell its off season - nothing much to report about and you get paid per article on sites like HITC so you have to create whatever nonsense you can think off ..

people get suckered in by it all though and think its gospel or continue to read dogga sites like that

11 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Forestieri just back in the fold and shows what he can do v Norwich. 

That form under Bruce he could win games alone. 

Hope he stays 

Away at Ipswich we set up to get him in positions and he missed a hatful of sitters.

Then again away at Preston, turning back inside everytime someone played him in.

He’s lost that edge that made him the menace he was. He doesn’t want to beat a man anymore. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

I would add Lees and Westwood to that. 

Next would have been Westwood.

We could sign another keeper and he could be as good as Westwood.  There are probably 8-10 decent keepers in the league at this level. So although I am glad he has stayed I would have been confident Bruce would have replaced him.

Bannan is the one that makes us tick so its important we keep him and Reach is our most valuable asset. Only player I believe we got who could realistically be worth upwards of 20m in the next few years. so you dont want to be selling him unless you have to.

Don’t see the issue here at all. Do I think Rhodes, Joao or Forestieri are consistent enough to get us promoted? No. 

If those 3 leaving allows Bruce to bring in player capable of being fit and consistent for a season to get us promoted then that’s fine.

Plus it’s not HITC’s story, it’s Nixon’s they just share other people’s story and give it a click bait headline. 

23 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Don’t see the issue here at all. Do I think Rhodes, Joao or Forestieri are consistent enough to get us promoted? No. 

If those 3 leaving allows Bruce to bring in player capable of being fit and consistent for a season to get us promoted then that’s fine.

Plus it’s not HITC’s story, it’s Nixon’s they just share other people’s story and give it a click bait headline. 

Agree. Assuming realistic fees, should generate at least £10m between them, added in £80k+ per week in wages back into the budget, leaves a decent chunk of money to add to the squad, over and above the free transfers we know about. 

Sure this would have been discussed between Bruce and DC. 

Edited by striker

12 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree. Assuming realistic fees, should generate at least £10m between them, added in £80k+ per week in wages back into the budget, leaves a decent chunk of money to add to the squad, over and above the free transfers we know about. 

Sure this would have been discussed between Bruce and DC. 

Exactly and with that kinda of money I’m sure we could get 2 forward in and also add to other key areas that Bruce wants.