Joey Pelupessy

Thought Joey was very good last 

he’s often overlooked but he made some really good and vital tackles and played some decent balls 

to be fair every one was brilliant yesterday 

I don’t think it’s a myth that we had players like Tom lees, Palmer etc looking like they shouldn’t even play Sunday league football under Jos and now we under a proper coaching team they look like they can challenge the best in the division 

some excellent defensive displays recently and joey has been part of them 

I think he’s better than what we’ve seen 

16 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

I tried to post about Joey Pelupessy recently.

Half way through the post I had a mild heart attack, indeed I did not finish my post but somehow managed to hit send, and some of you then had discussion around my half finished post!  I  have been recovering since, indeed this is he first time I have been back online since.

I forget now what my main point was, but I was going to suggest something along the lines of the fact that I think there is a player in there that has not been allowed out previously.   I think the standard of opposition he had against him was not at Championship standard and I am not sure why Jos thought he was the man for the job, but I still think he has been played incorrectly given what you can see about him on youtube etc.   He seemed to be more attack minded under his previous club.

I will be proved right or wrong soon, as if Bruce doesn't think the same as me, he'll be gone i'm sure in the close season.

Hope you make a full recovery

Must say that of all the Wednesday players who I would consider likely to give me a heart attack wouldn't have had pelepussy on my lost. Lol