Jump to content


Spencerowl

Bannans Arms being sponsored

Recommended Posts



3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Iron bru on one.....meth on the other.

Bannans shirt or your dinner?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on guys you know its going to end up being DC Taxies or something similar. Might be another way for DC to get some funds into the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

Good idea.....Arsenal have Visit Rwanda...we could have visit Rother Valley

Just so long as we stay away from the other Valley " GLEADLESS " because where i live is absolutely infected with the Porcine Swine and me and my partner are in the process of moving out in three or four years time.WTF::Pelupessy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

come on guys you know its going to end up being DC Taxies or something similar. Might be another way for DC to get some funds into the club.

 

Then why other with the advert? 

 

Im going with Tampax 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just so long as we stay away from the other Valley " GLEADLESS " because where i live is absolutely infected with the Porcine Swine and me and my partner are in the process of moving out in three or four years time.WTF::Pelupessy:

Out of interest how big is your house it takes that long to move? :Chansiri:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Bannans shirt or your dinner?

It's not always fine dining in our house.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

It's not always fine dining in our house.

 

I remember. It wasn’t the cream pie we expected to be tucking into 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spencerowl said:

Out of interest how big is your house it takes that long to move? :Chansiri:

Live in Parkfield Tower Block and it so nearly moved a few years ago when we had a Mini Tremor who epicentre orginated from Lincolnshire.Can't wait to move out of this Piggy Scrubland. :tango:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

 

I remember. It wasn’t the cream pie we expected to be tucking into 

I miss the hungry years...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Live in Parkfield Tower Block and it so nearly moved a few years ago when we had a Mini Tremor who epicentre orginated from Lincolnshire.Can't wait to move out of this Piggy Scrubland. :tango:

Owlstalk whip round?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I miss the hungry years...

I don’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spencerowl said:

I don’t 

That's why you're not welcome anymore...cow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Costello 77 said:

That's why you're not welcome anymore...cow.

 

I am not welcome because I refuse your “ched Evans” special 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

Good idea.....Arsenal have Visit Rwanda...we could have visit Rother Valley

 

Visit Barnsley for a trip back in time. 

 

garymegson

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Owlstalk whip round?

Just as you speak,The Mr Whippy Ice Cream Van has pulled up.Just going to buy a 99.:stuwinky:

 

99.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This actually makes sense.... he was waving them around enough yesterday in front of the Kop. Maybe someone saw that and thought of the idea.

 

Next idea.... a sponsorship on the front of Westwood’s gloves so everyone can see it when he’s waving to the crowd at the end of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spencerowl said:

 

I am not welcome because I refuse your “ched Evans” special 

It was a game that got out of hand... you should be used to that watching us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simaniac Owl said:

 

Visit Barnsley for a trip back in time. 

 

garymegson

 

No need for that 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It was a game that got out of hand... you should be used to that watching us.

 

lolCome for dinner he said, three court cases later 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×