Bannans Arms being sponsored

5 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just as you speak,The Mr Whippy Ice Cream Van has pulled up.Just going to buy a 99.:stuwinky:

99.jpg

Highly surprised this photo hasn't been taken down. All that subtle innuendo could be offensive to flakes and female cornets ffs lol 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Highly surprised this photo hasn't been taken down. All that subtle innuendo could be offensive to flakes and female cornets ffs lol 

Never thought of that But who cares.The people complaining will be 98 short of a full 99. lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Its a better way of raising money than 1867 Membership Scheme but does come across as clubs will look into anything to squeeze a bit more money out of things.

I guess it could be called good business sense but just shows what modern football is all about.

We need to employ players with bald patches, so we can have a nice little round sponsors on them. Fletch and Bannan could have a special comb reveal and not have to worry about their hair for the rest of the match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I love pushing it in and out in and out and then giving it a good lick and straight back In. Sometimes I let her lick it, just for a change, then get the face right in and it’s no good unless you have wet ears. 

Bloody love I’ve cream also

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Its a better way of raising money than 1867 Membership Scheme but does come across as clubs will look into anything to squeeze a bit more money out of things.

I guess it could be called good business sense but just shows what modern football is all about.

Clubs without PP need to I’m afraid 

21 hours ago, Rogers said:

How much is it? Thinking of..

Hate Leeds

Beilsa’s Watching o-o

I love Brexit 

No doubt it’ll be Chansiris taxis for all people around the UK who’d like to book a cab if ever visiting Sheffield 

D Taxis let’s get our fake companies correct lol

8 hours ago, Rogers said:

We need to employ players with bald patches, so we can have a nice little round sponsors on them. Fletch and Bannan could have a special comb reveal and not have to worry about their hair for the rest of the match. 

What would be advertised on it? Any suggestions? Polish?