Joao, Hutch, Bannan injury update

3 hours ago, owls about that said:

Everyone been asking about Hooper and Lee who we know we may never see again in Wednesday colours,

Is there any news on these three who are more important to our season at the moment.

so DO YOU KNOW OR NOT       ......wait for it........................................wait ferret................? (Ah)

I really struggled there! I put in a question mark automatically and had to delete it!

Not using capitals, bad grammar, etc is a sign of the times I'm afraid, like bad spelling and bad manners (not the group led by a large, bald, long tongued bloke). I also really hate the effects of long term, "East Ender's syndrome", where Northerners make themselves sound like total idiots, by changing their speech patterns to try and sound like a Southern/ELondon East End dumbo. They do this by saying words like free, instead of three, not pronouncing the letter "t" in the middle of words like tattoo and party and other such stupidity, believing that it makes you sound cool or interesting to talk like a total wee pipe. Young people talking like this is bad enough, but when you get people like Chris Wilder, doing it in interviews, he being a man that is supposed to be proud of where comes from (allegedly Stocksbridge or Sheffield, depending what company he is in), you really do realise how totally thick as pig sh!t they are! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

so DO YOU KNOW OR NOT       ......wait for it........................................wait ferret................? (Ah)

I really struggled there! I put in a question mark automatically and had to delete it!

Not using capitals, bad grammar, etc is a sign of the times I'm afraid, like bad spelling and bad manners (not the group led by a large, bald, long tongued bloke). I also really hate the effects of long term, "East Ender's syndrome", where Northerners make themselves sound like total idiots, by changing their speech patterns to try and sound like a Southern/ELondon East End dumbo. They do this by saying words like free, instead of three, not pronouncing the letter "t" in the middle of words like tattoo and party and other such stupidity, believing that it makes you sound cool or interesting to talk like a total wee pipe. Young people talking like this is bad enough, but when you get people like Chris Wilder, doing it in interviews, he being a man that is supposed to be proud of where comes from (allegedly Stocksbridge or Sheffield, depending what company he is in), you really do realise how totally thick as pig sh!t they are! 

I went to school with that Wally and although he was a blade I couldn't tell he was born and bred Sheffield.  Done well for himself considering what a bellend he was then.