Breaking News STEVE BRUCE CONFIRMED AS NEW SWFC MANAGER

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Shut up you mug as if Bruce had anything hing to do with villa and their wages, maybe if that chairman hadn’t have bought 15 players every single transfer window they would be better

Fair enough, people need to stop saying bruce sold this and sold that and made so much money then. He is as responsible for selling as he is buying.

Just now, billyblack said:

Fair enough, people need to stop saying bruce sold this and sold that and made so much money then. He is as responsible for selling as he is buying.

Well he won’t get that problem here will he we won’t buy a whole new team like others have for him, he’ll get a couple signings and if we were to sell our players not like dc would but we have a couple that have value

Reach 10-15 million?

Forestieri 6 million?

Bannan 6 million?

Rhodes 5 million? Making a loss

All speculation them prices but we ain’t got many players worth a lot

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Well he won’t get that problem here will he we won’t buy a whole new team like others have for him, he’ll get a couple signings and if we were to sell our players not like dc would but we have a couple that have value

Reach 10-15 million?

Forestieri 6 million?

Bannan 6 million?

Those values seem realistic, could dip depending on our level of desperation. I think DC wont sell anyone and we will be in a bigger mess end of season. 

5 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Reach 10-15 million?

Forestieri 6 million?

Bannan 6 million?

IMO those players are worth more in the market, with the exception of Rhodes who I agree is prob 5m max. Fessi is worth much more (I know he has been injured a lot) but 10m minimum in this market, and so is Bannan. 

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Those values seem realistic, could dip depending on our level of desperation. I think DC wont sell anyone and we will be in a bigger mess end of season. 

No I don’t think he will sell anyone either but he needs to understand that’s how the club will stay on its feet, other than that these reports of him selling the ground to make up the difference. Either way he’s got to have promised Bruce some activity and dc won’t break the rules doesn’t seem the type to do that

Just now, Spencerowl said:

IMO those players are worth more in the market, with the exception of Rhodes who I agree is prob 5m max. Fessi is worth much more (I know he has been injured a lot) but 10m minimum in this market, and so is Bannan. 

Yea I agree with you I just undervalued them but at the lower fees they don’t look so bad and I don’t think he will ever part with bannan seems to be his favourite lol .I know Fulham were meant to have offered 15 mil for forestieri but dc wanted 20 mil Probably just to keep them away