JOS OUT!

10 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

I don’t think they have given up otherwise we wouldn’t have got the 2nd today. But they are disorganised and lacking confidence which Jos doesn’t inspire in anyone. It’s going to be too close for comfort on the relegation front and the longer he leaves this atmosphere stinking the place out the worse it gets.

If DC managed to get a candidate who brought club and fans together a bit more, then I think it would make a difference. 

Look no further

garymegson

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
14 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

There are some fickle foookers about. 

I wouldn't say fickle, I would say that the pure elation of when your team scores a vital goal, euphoria takes over and everything looks brighter for a while.

Guest Bulgaria
9 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

So do you think a new manager is suddenly going to have 11 fit players, all in top form, covering every position? Jos knows what frailties we have in the full back areas, so rotates 4 poor players best he can. Same up front. Non of his forward options have cemented a position or if have, they suddenly can't play due to injury. Jos has raised the issue with continuity and consistency and that we have 5 players tops that will play 25 games. Now before I'm mistaken on here, I'm not against a change of manager. But I am worried about the next appointment, and can't see anyone working a miracle with Baker or Palmer at RB or with Fox or Penney at LB. We're stuck with Dawson in goal. Nuhui will play this season and key players will be sold in January whoever is manager. 

I see you point but a huge part of a successful team is motivation and spirit. All these players are professionals who have shown since small boys a talent for becoming such. Becoming a professional footballer is incredibly difficult, so they obviously have something special, it just needs the right manager to enhance and coach them and mostly motivate.

Jos is not that man.

My pick would be Holloway short term.

Then bust a gut to get Paul Cook from Wigan.

Been saying Joss out for months now but was derided  by many on here.

If Mr C does  not get shut very soon it's going to be to late.

Sat on his back side all afternoon with no communication  with the player's. 

No structure  in  our play. 

Its just so bad at the moment but I don't

Believe the answer is to boycott.

If he does go ,I hope he gets the time to speak about what is actually going on at the club.

frozen out players

funds

who as been involved picking the teams.

I would like to think it's not all Jos' s fault ,and he as been doing a difficult job under lots of restrictions.

ps hope it's not Bruce,disliked him since he scored twice in Fergie time at OT against us