It's Jos Working Out So Well...

11 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

The expectations of some are just unreasonable and amazing to read. I just wonder what they think he should have done - been in the top 2 ??????

The most baffling thing is that the dark side are top . If they were below us and struggling then most of the slating the team are getting would stop .

19 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Lets be honest, most of us are would-be managers. 

I'm really not..I vaguely know something about tactics..I spend the first 5 minutes trying to sober up and work out whos playing

Too much watching sky sports and spending time in betfred on a Saturday afternoon..Now everyone thinks there Morniho..

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

@areNOTwhatTHEYseem

I think you are now tasked with hunting out the negative comments before a game .. weed out the poison!

I'll begrudgingly take on the mantle of Owlstalk's very own Tom Joad...

I’ll be all around in the dark – I’ll be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s some muppet slagging off Joey Pelupessy for no reason, I’ll be there. Wherever there’s a maladjusted oddball trying to stir up unrest, I’ll be there. I’ll be in the way the cerebrally-challenged yell about a team selection before an away victory. I’ll be in the way some posters won't accept even a modicum of squad rotation, and when the people are celebrating a win, yet some want to pick fault with half the Wednesday players who contributed to the game – I’ll be there, too.

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm really not..I vaguely know something about tactics..I spend the first 5 minutes trying to sober up and work out whos playing

Good morning Carlos.

How’s it going?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There's giving an opinion and then there's writing the team off before a ball's been kicked, though.

It's the certainty some have that they know best which amuses me, and it's just lovely when the team make them eat their words as happened yesterday.

TBF I wanted Joao off 4 minutes before he got his pair.

However, we would have won 0-3 had Jos read my post.

• Haha 2