It's Jos Working Out So Well...

26 minutes ago, zakswfc said:

Only imagine where we would be with a decent man in charge. 

What makes you say Luhukay's not a decent man?

He inherited a demoralised and injury-ravaged squad; quickly guided us away from the very real prospect of relegation whilst overseeing a sea-change in the culture of the club; is bedding in young players taking their first steps in Championship football; has operated shrewdly within the constraints placed on him, signing three players, all of whom have noticeably improved our squad; and he has us sitting in the top six following a very tricky run of fixtures whilst we wait for yet more of our long-term injured to return.

He seems to be doing a pretty decent job to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What makes you say Luhukay's not a decent man?

He inherited a demoralised and injury-ravaged squad; quickly guided us away from the very real prospect of relegation whilst overseeing a sea-change in the culture of the club; is bedding in young players taking their first steps in Championship football; has operated shrewdly within the constraints placed on him, signing three players, all of whom have noticeably improved our squad; and he has us sitting in the top six following a very tricky run of fixtures whilst we wait for yet more of our long-term injured to return.

He seems to be doing a pretty decent job to me.

The expectations of some are just unreasonable and amazing to read. I just wonder what they think he should have done - been in the top 2 ??????

10 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

The expectations of some are just unreasonable and amazing to read. I just wonder what they think he should have done - been in the top 2 ??????

It's baffling but amusing at the same time, isn't it?

I wonder if @bronxowl has checked the score and seen that he missed a very decent away performance yesterday, or do you reckon he's still 'phukking sick of em'?

:luhukay:

why oh why do the numpties come on here berating team selection and calling the manager silly names such as Dross (oh it rhymes so it must be funny Derrr) before the team have even walked onto the pitch. Pathetic fans, just pathetic, well I say fans but sometimes....I really do think they would prefer we lose so they can continue to moan. Grow up FFS. No team EVER has won all their games. Yes he gets it wrong occasionally, but top 6 with no money and young players is fantastic from Jos.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Personally I respect posters who give their opinions just before kick-off, or mid match.

Its easy to wait and react with hindsight, but a fan forum thrives on opinion 

Lets be honest, most of us are would-be managers. 

No time for insults of our excellent manager though. 

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Personally I respect posters who give their opinions just before kick-off, or mid match.

Its easy to wait and react with hindsight, but a fan forum thrives on opinion 

Lets be honest, most of us are would-be managers. 

No time for insults of our excellent manager though. 

There's giving an opinion and then there's writing the team off before a ball's been kicked, though.

It's the certainty some have that they know best which amuses me, and it's just lovely when the team make them eat their words as happened yesterday.

• Thanks 1