Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

He didn’t sound familiar to me.

A bit “squeaky” - I never forget a squeaky voice.

Chesterfield sound like they’ve had it. Martin Allen is a good, honest bloke - if he can’t sort it, it’s a lost cause.

i agree  I expected him to sort it out and do well tbh  

1 minute ago, tommo8 said:

Love his passion of FH though!

passion yes  i  ignorance about megson no  i wouldnt go either without disguise - every other t*sser want a pic or take a swing 

however no point wanting him back he couldnt work with DC and thats the end of it 

10 minutes ago, steelowl said:

stupid comment about megson  from MTPO 

he says Wednesday through and through where is he (megson) but mark you didn't go to the last 2 home games ,I was there (did I enjoy it?) defo no but its called supporting the team which can also involve slating them , im shouting jos out at the games . but im looking forward to see the messiahs return this Saturday mtpo we need as many as we can shouting jos out. but id prefer during game its left till later as we need the 3points , win lose I want the fool gone. 

15 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hopefully a lot more join him on Saturday afternoon, something has to be done 1 way or another 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

mtpo we need as many as we can shouting jos out. but id prefer during game its left till later as we need the 3points , win lose I want the fool gone. 

Get yourselves down Brentford Nylons and join him.

lol

• Haha 1

Megson said on Alan Biggs' programme a few years ago he doesn't go for certain reasons. He went to one game last season (think it might have been against Hull) just after his time at West Brom came to an end. I remember because he was on Alan Biggs' (great advert for him this post isn't it) ref show and he said that he felt Hillsborough was way off being a Premier League facility.

Was a bit of a daft point that from Mark to be honest. As for his protest, how can making a massive sign saying JOS OUT not be personal to Jos?

9 hours ago, handworth52 said:

he says Wednesday through and through where is he (megson) but mark you didn't go to the last 2 home games ,I was there (did I enjoy it?) defo no but its called supporting the team which can also involve slating them , im shouting jos out at the games . but im looking forward to see the messiahs return this Saturday mtpo we need as many as we can shouting jos out. but id prefer during game its left till later as we need the 3points , win lose I want the fool gone. 

Yes, like the kind of reaction we get after a minute's silence.

I mean a sudden wall of noise after the ref' blows the whistle and the Millers players go to their fans to celebrate.

A stentorian cry of "Jos Out!" from every stand.