Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Maybe our football club could ask their legal representatives to write to Football Heaven to ask if the asthmatic pig could substantiate his allegations or retract them. Time and time again the presenters allow him time to spew his "bile" and you have to pity him that he struggles to breathe his hate of Wednesday.

Thats the only reason i rang tonight i put my twopennorth in about the game sat 

It just grinds my nuts that he's allowed to make allegations like he does and is never challenged 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Cheers mate 

I had such a good experience Saturday with a supposed rival fan in Pete the Miller and then they allow that knobhead on spouting his rubbish 

You are aware that thanks to you our good friend Micheal will be phoning up tomorrow with his views on Tony Kay, The Hillsborough Disaster, The Co-op Bank, Milan Mandaric and our recent embargo!!!lol

Joking aside, good call Mick. I can’t believe that radio show repeatedly gives that bitter pig a platform spout his libellous bile without being challenged!!

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Good call Mick and saved the best till last. That Richard the owl who Adam asked to ring him back tomorrow was my other half.he was spitting feathers and was going to remind rs that katrien meire is a lawyer by trade and leaving themselves wide open for a letter with that dirty filthy scrubber .

Lol is that his new name 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Good call Mick and saved the best till last. That Richard the owl who Adam asked to ring him back tomorrow was my other half.he was spitting feathers and was going to remind rs that katrien meire is a lawyer by trade and leaving themselves wide open for a letter with that dirty filthy scrubber .

IMO RS are culpable I'm not alone in complaining  every time he does it   they deserve anything they get as for him    i bet he wouldnt dare accuse McSue of anything 

5 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It just grinds my nuts that he's allowed to make allegations like he does and is never challenged 

Btw I took it as he is referring to the safety certificate as the cheating because he can’t say it straight out 

he has mentioned it before and was shut down 

13 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Cheers mate 

I had such a good experience Saturday with a supposed rival fan in Pete the Miller and then they allow that knobhead on spouting his rubbish 

Mick, just wanted to say that I thought that your call was outstanding. You put it across so eloquently that the presenter had no choice but to acknowledge that Michael was out of order. They may now do something about it. He adds nothing to the show.

Nice one mate. 

21 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

When the age old question is asked which 3 people you would like to have a pint with, Mick is always in my 3 

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Think they are try to deflect any calls coming in about the dirty filthy scrubber.

they've ignored me every time i've complained about the tw@  ( tbf I would too considering the review i give the likes of giddings)

the last time he was fronted up by porker a few years ago he started coming on with full weight sycophancy all right m8yt  great show  m8yt 

til he got on their good side again 

Edited by steelowl

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Probably want to sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away 

I remember porker gave him a warning but it doesnt last as i said above   tbh I dont know why he gets to me so much, i think it's evil malevolence  towards our club i get defensive