Destructive critcism

2 hours ago, rawowl said:

Mick Hennigan.... reminds me of going to reserve games as a kid mid 80s with my dad.  He just came across as a bully and could imagine it wouldn’t take much for him to fall out with someone .

Society has moved on from the days of shouting abuse being seen as an acceptable method of coaching. 

Its probably gone too far the other way, where you can't say something to someone without being accused of bullying.

In Nuhiu's case he's took a few pastings; doubtful that anyone say these things to his face.

But let's face it, am I the only one who's ever wondered if he could shoot straight.

He's done well this year. He's done what he is paid to. 

28 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Nothing and I mean NOTHING would ever encourage Peter Feeley to improve !

He packed in football emigrated to Australia  and became a multi millionaire .

Not bad for player who got booed  while warming up. 

criticism on here of a player is acceptable but getting on players backs at the game serves no purpose and i'll never understand why some do that . ....if someones having a shocker why would anyone think that booing will make him play better ...........the worst case this season was when wildsmith chucked one in against brum and the next time he caught the ball the ironic cheering he got was just ridiculous and embarrassing .we may have decent support numbers wise but actually supporting the players from some leaves a lot to be desired