Under 23's playing as we speak - George Hirst up front

3 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling some of the players are as upset with the way the club is being run as some of the supporters.

My workmate stayed behind at Bristol Saturday and spoke too a lot of the players and staff.

One person clearly sated that Jos was not the man to keep us up.

The rest stopped short of saying it but he got the impression they were not happy with Jos.

Just now, Emilianenko said:

My workmate stayed behind at Bristol Saturday and spoke too a lot of the players and staff.

The rest stopped short of saying it but he got the impression they were not happy with Jos.

@mattitheowl won't believe you

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I'm hoping it only goes as deep as Jos. That's fairly easily fixed, and I'm sure it will be by August.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

There we go

Polarised opinions

lol

No not polarised opinions.  One is someone saying they have been given a piece of information.  I'm questioning the information.  Neither is an opinion and neither gives their thoughts on the situation.

Just not bothered...

Just now, mattitheowl said:

No not polarised opinions.  One is someone saying they have been given a piece of information.  I'm questioning the information.  Neither is an opinion and neither gives their thoughts on the situation.

You got out the wrong side of bed today chief

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

And I do struggle to believe it yes.  Why would the players just say that to a random fan?

Why would Hutch be so outspoken today? When frustration gets the better of people they can speak out of turn- it's easy to forget these are young lads who might not be the sharpest tools in the drawer at times.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You got out the wrong side of bed today chief

lol

Well my grandad died in front of me on Sunday so I'm not in the best place no.  And then I had to watch that utter shiiiiiite on Tuesday.  Then it took me an hour and a half to do the 10 miles to work this morning and our computer system was down all f*cking day.  And now I've got you being a prize troll with me on here.  But no, got out of the usual side of the bed.

Just not bothered...

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
32 minutes ago, debram said:

Medical team, their a bunch of wallies, just look at their performance last 2 years, no wonder were in a state.

That said when it comes to matters of fitness IMO a coach should quite rightly defer to a team of medical professionals.

It may be that previously we didn't do that and that pressure was put on the medics and physios to patch players up for premature returns. That and a basic lack of fitness conditioning perhaps resulted in our current predicament. It seems that Jos won't be going down that road; brave but probably for the best overall.

Just now, mattitheowl said:

Well my grandad died in front of me on Sunday so I'm not in the best place no.  And then I had to watch that utter shiiiiiite on Tuesday.  Then it took me an hour and a half to do the 10 miles to work this morning and our computer system was down all f*cking day.  And now I've got you being a prize troll with me on here.  But no, got out of the usual side of the bed.

See I could tell something was up 

Don't log onto Owlstalk during bad times - it only makes it worse - that's a fact (from personal experience of many many many years of it)

Ps really sorry to hear of your loss like that mate - horrific and sad times

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
7 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Perhaps they should be looking at their own performances though rather than pointing fingers.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's actually lazier to just go 'nahhhh that didn't / wouldn't happen' to every post

No, its easier to repeat any old garbage you hear, rather than questioning how true its likely to be.

Edited by cactus
Double post

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Condolences on your loss , dude.