Under 23's playing as we speak - George Hirst up front

44 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

My workmate stayed behind at Bristol Saturday and spoke too a lot of the players and staff.

One person clearly sated that Jos was not the man to keep us up.

The rest stopped short of saying it but he got the impression they were not happy with Jos.

I bet they loved it when Carlos let them do what they want and they could barely be arsed to keep themselves fit. They’re the ones who need to keep us up and they’ve got a nerve pointing fingers after a performance like Bristol, regardless of whether Jos is the right man or not.

53 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Well my grandad died in front of me on Sunday so I'm not in the best place no.  And then I had to watch that utter shiiiiiite on Tuesday.  Then it took me an hour and a half to do the 10 miles to work this morning and our computer system was down all f*cking day.  And now I've got you being a prize troll with me on here.  But no, got out of the usual side of the bed.

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Matt

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Maybe they're not happy with the system and feel that's contributing to their performance?

Maybe but in a larger part they need to take responsibility for their own performances and mistakes.