Same, Better or Worse?

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

As for Bullen unlike a lot on here I think he is half of the problem he is a nice guy but he add absolutely nothing to the coaching staff.

I would suggest you could say the same about Jos

Bullen is not ideal I would agree but like I said he wouldn't have been any worse.

Bullen's win rate and average points per game is also better. Now I know you are going to come back and say he only a had a few games and stats are unreliable for such a short term. But to think things would be worse if he had the same number of games is just guessing.

You say he was awful, maybe, Jos at Milwall and others were not exactly master stroke game plans.

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

I would suggest you could say the same about Jos

Bullen is not ideal I would agree but like I said he wouldn't have been any worse.

Bullen's win rate and average points per game is also better. Now I know you are going to come back and say he only a had a few games and stats are unreliable for such a short term. But to think things would be worse if he had the same number of games is just guessing.

You say he was awful, maybe, Jos at Milwall and others were not exactly master stroke game plans.

I would take the tea lady or the physio in charge if it meant we played positive attacking football and actually played from the first minute of every game.

A fan would play their heart out for that team for free just because they love the club, a lot of these current players don't give a rats ass whether we stay up or go down. 

The more worrying thing about the club is the comments from the manager and staff about the player application on and off the pitch and the deafening silence from the people in charge.

I bet if every single Owls fans decide to not renew their season ticket out of the blind loyalty that we do the club would soon be making statements and rallying calls to us.

1 hour ago, e6owl said:

Worse. Form has collapsed in the last 5 games but Carlos would've lost everything in January, when Jos managed to scrape together a string of draws against big teams. 

Only because the players feared him, now they have slipped back into the old routine only worse