Getting More Positve By The Day

11 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Fernando returning, new hero in Clare, young Hirsty possibly signed up on a new contract, a manager who is slowly pulling things together, other youngsters showing some promise.

And we still have about 15 players to come back.

Let’s get this fuckup of a season out of the way and start again next season, ripping the division to pieces.

I agree, it's all about survival now but I think we'll be the surprise package next season. 

And another bonus is that Sly TV won't be interested in us so back to 3 o'clock kick offs.

A few things that I noticed yesterday. Felt completely absorbed in the game from minute 1 to 90. Felt like the side carried far more of an attacking threat from midfield than I can remember in a long time. Reach and Clare look great together. Came away hoarse from shouting, mainly at Swarbrick. The atmosphere in the ground was good for the most part.

Defeat aside it felt like a proper football game. We gave top of the league a game and genuinely deserved to get something out of it. If they continue to perform like that we’ll win more than we lose.

On to Swansea.

It sounds as if there are positive things happening, which bodes well for the future The worry for me though, is the positivity comes from heroic performances, notably by the youngsters, in losing situations In a dog fight at the bottom, results are generally achieved by the more experienced teams

I listen to the manager's comments. He is spot on every time. There are some positives but we need a massive improvement.

We outplay Villa but only convert 2 out of 5 or 6 good chances in the first half. They should have been dead and buried.

Then we tire and the usual dodgy defending kicks in during the second half. Another winning position turns into a defeat.

We are in the poo I'm afraid unless we start doing a lot better. I can easilly see us getting dragged down into the relegation places.

Hull, theTykes or some of the other teams below us will have a surge - it always happens every year.

12 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Fernando returning, new hero in Clare, young Hirsty possibly signed up on a new contract, a manager who is slowly pulling things together, other youngsters showing some promise.

And we still have about 15 players to come back.

Let’s get this fuckup of a season out of the way and start again next season, ripping the division to pieces.

Image result for believe gif