Contract Issues

Guest RocketOwl

21 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I think it was just that he didn't understand the question. Everytime Giddings tried to rephrase it he made it sound more complicated lol

as giddings says things like 'in the not too distant future'  instead of soon I don't blame Jos glazing over 

if that is the best somebody can come up with regard appearances and bobuses it is unbelievably thin.

I could see a bonus being paid after 100 appearances but not after 30 goals 9except if in one season). win bonuses and league position bonus are going to be much lighter than in previous years so i would think wage costs may be down.

Our problems are down to abysmal recruitment.

To mention Boyd and Rhodes in terms of appearance money is unbelievable in neither of them have clocked up any signifcant appearances to date.More likely the answer is rhodes has been in poor form andsystem we are using does not suit him. Boyd has slowed up considerably since i last saw him play against us.His lack of speed was clearly demonstrated against Middlesboro check highlights of game it can be clearly seen.

Some clearly have medical issues and there are only one I can think ofwhere its a bit of a mystery. namely Westwood.

My thoughts are we are fairly close to ffp and think DC saving every penny for a big push next year. When i saw jl name mentioned i actually thought he was appointed to hold fort until end of year and then dc would bring in "a bigger name manager" andgive them funds to do job. i have been pleased with what Jos has done with what has been a very poor hand he has been dealt.remeber we were in rapid decline with CC in charge and he has stopped the boat leaking water and it will be interesting to see how he progresses.

10 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Hooper needs 1 more to get to 30.

FF needs 3 more for the same milestone.

Bannan will reach his century in 2 more games.

I love milestones.

Or we could go down and lose 7-8 million ,ffp,embargo, and maybe go bust in process on small possibility that we might have a small fee to pay for a player who might score the goals to keep us up. 

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Or we could go down and lose 7-8 million ,ffp,embargo, and maybe go bust in process on small possibility that we might have a small fee to pay for a player who might score the goals to keep us up. 

Yeah you're right.

Must be some element of truth in it all.

I hope to god none of them play again.

21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

You believe in God don't you?

You're when of these cynts who believes that the earth is only 12,000 years old and God only put Dinosaur skeletons here to test our faith aren't you?