#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

Sako is exactly the type of player we should not be signing, huge wages , hasn’t kicked a ball all summer , clearly holding out for pop star wages 

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Sako? Wrong side of 30, no pre-season training, not done much for a few years... can just see us offering him a nice long contract on big wages and him not contributing anything... repeating the mistakes we've made that got us into an embargo in the first place. 

Let's not eh? 

Thank god Carlos has gone, he’d be through the door already.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

plenty of the loanees already making an impression in the championship so far this season

9 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

Rhodes for instance 

You beat me to it.... 

on similar note, do Norwich have fixed fee option to buy? He’s already on two goals! 

Rhodes will score for fun in that Norwich side, and I firmly believe if he was still here he would be on the bench at best 

there’s a reason he was absolutely desperate to move 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Rhodes will score for fun in that Norwich side, and I firmly believe if he was still here he would be on the bench at best 

there’s a reason he was absolutely desperate to move 

Him doing well is good for us hopefully. I’d love him to have a 20+ goal season despite what some of his doubters on here have said he’s quality and may be our saving grace financially! 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Him doing well is good for us hopefully. I’d love him to have a 20+ goal season despite what some of his doubters on here have said he’s quality and may be our saving grace financially! 

Yep, although I do suspect there will probabaly be a few who completely showered him with abuse a bit disappointed it turns out he actually still is the goalscorer he’s always been 

hopefully get us a few quid at end of season 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Yep, although I do suspect there will probabaly be a few who completely showered him with abuse a bit disappointed it turns out he actually still is the goalscorer he’s always been 

hopefully get us a few quid at end of season 

Well it’s gone from no one would want him, to they may want him but won’t pay what we pay, to may pay his wages but won’t pay a fee, to ok they’ll pay and a fee but he’ll not score.... 

I’m just glad our fans don’t run our transfers as many of our assets would have been ‘driven’ to buying club by our astute fans :)