Bannan is the problem

I have been heavily critical in the past of Bannan and I will argue again that he is not a cm and us playing him there is a problem but....

CC is the problem not Bannan, played in a attacking midfield role Bannan would be a good player for this league... but he needs to up his assists and goals 

Bannans easily in our top 4 players, very good passer, engine, effort, rarely injured, model pro.

Problem is the static movement, if we had more pace and movement up front, in channels and wide he would pick them out for fun.

Top assister as it is, only criticism is shooting but then if he scored 10 a season he would be a prem player imo.

Dont take my word theres managers far better than cc who would pay millions for him, bannan deserves better is the actual reality

Couldnt agree more. I wanted Carlos out before the start of the season and could see Bannan was not as good as the Rose-tinted view everyone has of him.

The guy goes missing for large periods and nothing is more than average. Which is what Wednesay are. If you have average players you become an average team.

We are an average team with no synergy. Check out the league table. Its there in pure black and white.......... But wait no let me put my rose-tinted glasses on, Oh look we'll be in the playoff if we win the next x amount of games and then possible automatic with the same flipping players as the last couple of seasons.

get real. you lot

21 games in and Carlos is still here..............

August 7

TurtleyTerrible replied to ItsAGrumbleFromImre's topic in SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MATCHDAY

Massive lack of creativity impacted by our stagnant play, resulting in few chances and the odd long shot. Same as last season. Carlos youre a decent bloke but its bye bye for me. Carlos needs to go now so we can save our season. Why wait until 10/20 games in before we inevitably get rid of him. I hope I will be eating my words but i doubt it
  •