Could it be that...

Guest The Horse

Sheffield Council have taken the Streets Ahead project off Amey and handed it to the Martians who have wasted no time at all improving the Bramall Lane and London Rd areas...

_20171110_091216.JPG

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

As long as they haven't touched the trees!

image.png.2b95ab04c8e4301d93adba3c67e096ae.png

Is this Barry bannan and Steven Fletchers hair donor, growing them a new batch?

Apparently it's safe to use after it has been boil washed in sulphuric acid for 4 hours.

Because apparently there is more undiscovered life in there than the bottom of the Pacific ocean.

FFS.

13 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

Is that Stevey May ........lol

I did like the lad.

His record for us wasn't the best. 

(7 in 23 starts , 3 Disallowed)

But more I miss knowing that Sheffield was a safer place with him patrolling the skies of an evening on his shark horse.

Aberdeens gain is Sheffields loss. Folks might appreciate him more now he's gone, and the Tripods stand looming over our towns and villages.

Miss you Stevie.

946579_10153259746131111_321752292539698

10616721_10153206162461111_4756331843767

• Haha 2

On 08/11/2017 at 22:18, Costello 77 said:

The team's upbeat results lately have been as a result of them sitting down during the week and watching war of the worlds together and being inspired by the world winning it?

FFS.

Back on topic (after people tried to derail this interesting thread about the psychological tricks used in creating positive mental strength in sportsman before crucial fixtures) 

I've been having a think whilst lying here in the dark with only the hoot of an owl and the call of the foxes for company , and I came to thinking that perhaps the lads watch a team film like Major League starring Tom Berenger and Charlie Sheen. 

(I think i'm right in thinking it might have been one of Wesley Snipes first movies too.)

A new owner of the  threatens to move the team unless they deliver immediate results, then fills the roster with has-beens and never-will-bees to guarantee their failure. The team find out and miraculously rallies together and starts to win.

I'm not one for goal music and any of that nonsense. 

But I do wonder if Sam Hutchinson dreams himself to sleep at night, thinking of the Hillsborough  tannoy crackling to life and 20,000 people singing Wild Thing as he comes on as a late substitute and smashes Robert Snodgrass over the North  Stand roof.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Back on topic (after people tried to derail this interesting thread about the psychological tricks used in creating positive mental strength in sportsman before crucial fixtures) 

I've been having a think whilst lying here in the dark with only the hoot of an owl and the call of the foxes for company , and I came to thinking that perhaps the lads watch a team film like Major League starring Tom Berenger and Charlie Sheen. 

(I think i'm right in thinking it might have been one of Wesley Snipes first movies too.)

A new owner of the  threatens to move the team unless they deliver immediate results, then fills the roster with has-beens and never-will-bees to guarantee their failure. The team find out and miraculously rallies together and starts to win.

I'm not one for goal music and any of that nonsense. 

But I do wonder if Sam Hutchinson dreams himself to sleep at night, thinking of the Hillsborough  tannoy crackling to life and 20,000 people singing Wild Thing as he comes on as a late substitute and smashes Robert Snodgrass over the North  Stand roof.

Are you suggesting sir.

That our squad of has beens and never will be bees will finally rally together and conquer the championship?

FFS.