Westwood though

7 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Not his usual self so far this season. Is it me or does he look to have lost weight 

Not sure about the weight thing but he has been below his best. I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper in the Championship but I think he will be disappointed with every goal he has conceded bar the Preston penalty. They haven't all been his fault by any means but I think a keeper of his ability would back himself to save them.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

He's always pretty guff till around October ... I don't think the goal was that bad Tbf his kicking is what does my nut 

It's his kicking that kept giving them the ball back, just needs to sort that out, no other complaints he did make a match winning save which should have been offside. 

2 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

He's made a couple of mistakes so far this season. That being said he is consistently one of the top performers in the league and won us many a point last season. Personally I wouldn't swap him for anyone other keeper in this league. 

I think this is bang on. He has made a couple of errors and he'll know that. I wouldn't worry yet.

6 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Wouldnt' criticise him at all. 

Conditions were bad, players interfering with play for that goal.

As for kicking. Any high ball veered off course by the wind as the game went on.

I think you're been very kind to him there.

Sometimes even decent players need a kick up the arse and for me tonight was one of those nights he needed it.

Hopefully this wont happen often.