Cardiff Away Ticket Details

The Owls travel to Cardiff City on Saturday 16 September (3.00pm) in the Sky Bet Championship and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have an allocation of 2,158 tickets for this fixture.

Prices:

Adults £23
60 and over £19
16-21 years £14
Under 16 £11

Family Area

Adults £18
60 and over £12
16-21 years £10
Under 16 £5
Family Ticket* £36

*Two Adults and two Juniors

There are eight wheelchair spaces, which are priced; Adults £15, 60 and over £12, 16-21-years £10 and Under 16s £5 with a carer free of charge.

Inter City Owl departs from Hillsborough and Flat Street at 8.30am and is priced;

Adults: £32
Children: £31

Tickets and Travel sale details:

Wednesday 30 August (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 650 or more Ticket Priority Points

Wednesday 30 August (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 600 or more Ticket Priority Points

Thursday 31 August (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 550 or more Ticket Priority Points

Thursday 31 August (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 500 or more Ticket Priority Points

Friday 1 September (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 450 or more Ticket Priority Points

Friday 1 September (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders

Monday 4 September (9.00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members with 50 or more Ticket Priority Points

Monday 4 September (2.00pm): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Tuesday 5 September (9.00am): General Sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867(option 1) (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who purchase tickets in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

What arrangements can you make if you are not going to be around when the tickets are posted out. My Fulham tickets came Wednesday the week of the match but i am planning a week in Wales ending in Cardiff so wont be at home all week.

Edited by clud17

9 minutes ago, clud17 said:

What arrangements can you make if you are not going to be around when the tickets are posted out. My Fulham tickets came Wednesday the week of the match but i am planning a week in Wales ending in Cardiff so wont be at home all week.

You can select them for collection.  Those which don't get collected from the megastore are sent down on the supporters coaches for collection in Cardiff on the day.

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

not sure why we are selling away tickets this season only 12 days before game and then not posting out until 7days before game ,last few seasons it was 19 days before game . its a bit last minute and I cant understand why there doing it.

It was a delay receiving tickets from Cardiff.

4 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

It was a delay receiving tickets from Cardiff.

that's what I read about why preston went on sale late too , then Fulham was same,burton was same, etc . id sooner buy my away tickets nearly 3 wk before like last few seasons then I can get tickets in post in good time and not worry about our rubbish postie who don't know 24 from 48 ,then arrange my travel plans ,either car,train,coach . quite often a train ticket doubles in price from 3wk before to 2 wk before ,I think club should start selling 3 wk before like other seasons .

Just now, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Very much doubt this will sell out until late general sale if it all, only took 1,200 i believe on a sat at 3 in a 2-2draw 

Just over 1,100 midweek last season.

For some reason this is our full allocation despite them giving loads more to Villa earlier in the season.

Just now, Sam779 said:

Just over 1,100 midweek last season.

For some reason this is our full allocation despite them giving loads more to Villa earlier in the season.

I didn't remember how many last season tbf but I am right in saying 1200 or so for the sat one , any idea how many sold thus far ? 

7 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

I didn't remember how many last season tbf but I am right in saying 1200 or so for the sat one , any idea how many sold thus far ? 

I think you're right about the season before on a Saturday.  The end seemed pretty empty iirc.

I don't know how sales have gone today, sorry.

On 29/08/2017 at 21:01, handworth52 said:

that's what I read about why preston went on sale late too , then Fulham was same,burton was same, etc . id sooner buy my away tickets nearly 3 wk before like last few seasons then I can get tickets in post in good time and not worry about our rubbish postie who don't know 24 from 48 ,then arrange my travel plans ,either car,train,coach . quite often a train ticket doubles in price from 3wk before to 2 wk before ,I think club should start selling 3 wk before like other seasons .

You can't sell some et you haven't got though.