Chezzie Tho'

I don't normally knock fans that support their local team, but they were a bit pathetic weren't they.

We don't have a rivalry with chesterfield, they are nothing to us, why do they think we have???

Also early on in the game they sang ' dont take me home' song...you know the one that goes ' I want to stay here, drink more beer, please don't take me home'.......followed thirty seconds later by " Sheffield a bobbar hole I want to go home"

Do they just sing random songs they've heard off television......or was it some pseudo cryptic ironic statement?

49 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I don't normally knock fans that support their local team, but they were a bit pathetic weren't they.

We don't have a rivalry with chesterfield, they are nothing to us, why do they think we have???

Also early on in the game they sang ' dont take me home' song...you know the one that goes ' I want to stay here, drink more beer, please don't take me home'.......followed thirty seconds later by " Sheffield a bobbar hole I want to go home"

Do they just sing random songs they've heard off television......or was it some pseudo cryptic ironic statement?

They must love their post code then...

garymegson

11 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I worked in chesterfield for a year. Hated every minute of it. Very strange, closed, cold people. Couldn't get my head around it as the town is a stones throw from Sheffield. Weird.

It's what happens when you paddle in the shallow end of the gene pool

14 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I worked in chesterfield for a year. Hated every minute of it. Very strange, closed, cold people. Couldn't get my head around it as the town is a stones throw from Sheffield. Weird.

I drove through Chesterfield last year by mistake and it gave me the heebie-jeebies, and everybody looked at me funny....