Abdi linked with Fulham move

The championship has evolved so much tactically in the past two years. It's not possible to carry anyone who isn't giving it 100% off the ball. That's not just us. The pressing game has taken over. Tricky wingers? Unaffordable luxury unless they are in the right place for the 88 minutes they don't have the ball.

That's why Carlos judgement is out still on  Abdi. On McGugan he decided he couldn't trust him, game over.

Football isn't a simple game anymore.

On 04/06/2017 at 14:43, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If there's one website I'll never be visiting after all the nonsense stories that have made their way onto this forum, it's HITC.

I don't know why anyone still treats their 'stories' as anything more than a laugh.

Same here. Dreadful site !

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 14:43, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If there's one website I'll never be visiting after all the nonsense stories that have made their way onto this forum, it's HITC.

I don't know why anyone still treats their 'stories' as anything more than a laugh.

I don't know..how long have you been on here lol 

On 04/06/2017 at 00:56, marcx666 said:

oh good, because it seems their lovely football had them finish 2 places below us and lose in the playoffs semis like us, only not even on pens, so Ill stick with our style and not worry about our reserve side being beaten on the last day of the season by a beautiful footballing team, in a game no one cared about :manager:

Actually they lost to a really dubious penalty.

lol