The pigs are coming

Guest The Horse

That's great. 

They'll raise their game ageist us and we'll still murder them. 

How will they do in the other 44 games??

Guest Coyt

Well if the play is anything like these last two legs and majority of this season then theyde beat us. Thats a cert.

Guest Coyt
1 minute ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Very much doubt that they are shuffle, and have a poo team. They are absolutely deluded about what faces them. 

Unfortunately we have thought the same about many other clubs this season, I remember thinking wede steam roll Burton during pre season and we ended up taking 1 point off them and very lucky with that.

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

Unfortunately we have thought the same about many other clubs this season, I remember thinking wede steam roll Burton during pre season and we ended up taking 1 point off them and very lucky with that.

They have Sharpe, Evans and Clarke up front they would get battered by Rotherham let alone Burton. They are in for a very rude awakening we will be fine, despite blowing the chance of our lives this season. Bet we won't be sat at the same end of the table as them this time next year. 

Guest Coyt
2 minutes ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

They have Sharpe, Evans and Clarke up front they would get battered by Rotherham let alone Burton. They are in for a very rude awakening we will be fine, despite blowing the chance of our lives this season. Bet we won't be sat at the same end of the table as them this time next year. 

I hope your right fella I really do.

7 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Billy Blunt, rapey Evans and chips and gravy upfront... f00k off united you're boring me already you deluded f00ktards. 

The exact sort of the that we should be beating but we unfortunately don't.