Carlos/Wenger

17 minutes ago, Ali G said:

I'm going nowhere.

They say acceptance of your problems is the first step. 

I'm glad you shared, although its pretty obvious from your posts that you are going absolutely nowhere.   

...unless mummy says its time for bed, brush your teeth and say goodnight to daddy.

lol

To be fair I did say a similar thing the other day. Wenger inherited a good, solid team that kept clean sheets and added some flair and fire power and won things.  Carlos inherited a good solid hardworking team that kept clean sheets added firepower (hoops and ff)  and had success! Last season. Wenger is stubborn, Carlos is stubborn, they both refuse to change there philosophy even though everyone knows it doesn't work once you've been found out. We as arsenal are crap at set pieces?. Lastly Wenger has failed to recognise the glaring failing of his team the years before and were strengthening was needed, see Carlos and a mid enforcer and good cb. If you think there are an uncanny few similarities, that said I dislike Wenger, his attitude everything, I like Carlos. Hmmm. 

2 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

To be fair I did say a similar thing the other day. Wenger inherited a good, solid team that kept clean sheets and added some flair and fire power and won things.  Carlos inherited a good solid hardworking team that kept clean sheets added firepower (hoops and ff)  and had success! Last season. Wenger is stubborn, Carlos is stubborn, they both refuse to change there philosophy even though everyone knows it doesn't work once you've been found out. We as arsenal are crap at set pieces?. Lastly Wenger has failed to recognise the glaring failing of his team the years before and were strengthening was needed, see Carlos and a mid enforcer and good cb. If you think there are an uncanny few similarities, that said I dislike Wenger, his attitude everything, I like Carlos. Hmmm. 

Don't agree with him ffs

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

What, just sits there ?, dont try and run off or owt ?....

lol

Maybe its waiting for an egg or summat? :wacko:

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Greggs everday, they dont subscribe to Halal safe spaces like the pc correct lot at Subway do

Christ, you know a lot about Subway mate...but total agreement on the Greggs thing.

Do you think Ali G has gone yet....

1 minute ago, steveger said:

RPLC-all-sandwiches-chicken-tikka-594x33

Tender chicken breast coated in a rich fragrant tikka spice.

It never ever looks like that here in Ireland.  Just bacon, cabbage and floury spuds spilling out of it.

1 minute ago, spike1867 said:

lol

Maybe its waiting for an egg or summat? :wacko:

Christ, you know a lot about Subway mate...but total agreement on the Greggs thing.

Do you think Ali G has gone yet....

It never ever looks like that here in Ireland.  Just bacon, cabbage and floury spuds spilling out of it.

Brilliant combination.