Playing well

Guest Fletchers head guard
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

What on earth were you expecting?

Forestieri and Rhodes have stretched them and made them work. Leeds are working hard to contain them.

Have you got your headgear on the wrong way round?

It was an even half with us finishing the stronger team.

A couple of cleared crosses is not putting them under pressure, they look dangerous every time they get into out half, meanwhile we look slow and laboured.... again 

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

There'll be plenty on here who'll be delighted if we lose but play well. Seems like it's what they want every game we win ugly. 

Leeds are leading and have less talent in their team and squad. We must have £25m worth of actual purchases and an overall value of circa £40m playing today. Carlos has to find a way to get them playing. Lets hope we can click in the second half. 

Abdi has been the standout for us in the first half. Can't believe CC has used him so little this season. But we, bizzarely with the attacking talent we possess, haven't threatened their goal once. Controversial suggestion alert: FF off (or back to LM), Winnall on for me. 

1 minute ago, Fletchers head guard said:

A couple of cleared crosses is not putting them under pressure, they look dangerous every time they get into out half, meanwhile we look slow and laboured.... again 

You're like my mate who can't believe he's not won the lottery because he believes he should.

2 minutes ago, Madmax said:

No good thinking were the better team. WERE NOT.

It's called sarcasm. I know we're not 

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You're like my mate who can't believe he's not won the lottery because he believes he should.

So you're happy with no shots on target in the first half? Jesus