We're On Our Way

8 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

The set of fans I hate the most are those that create a plastic atmosphere by copying every football song going and thinking that quantity is better than quality. 

I'm talking about teams like Derby (main culprits), Palace, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Bournemouth etc. Those that think making their way through a hymn book of 100 chants every 90 minutes makes a good atmosphere.

Much prefer the creative and original atmospheres by fans of Man U, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa etc. I'd put our away support in this bracket but our home support relies on the beat of a chuffin brass band which makes me cringe with embarrassment. 

Palace have the best home atmosphere in London.

3 hours ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

The set of fans I hate the most are those that create a plastic atmosphere by copying every football song going and thinking that quantity is better than quality. 

I'm talking about teams like Derby (main culprits), Palace, Watford, Brighton, Fulham, Bournemouth etc. Those that think making their way through a hymn book of 100 chants every 90 minutes makes a good atmosphere.

Much prefer the creative and original atmospheres by fans of Man U, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa etc. I'd put our away support in this bracket but our home support relies on the beat of a chuffin brass band which makes me cringe with embarrassment. 

Organised fun vs. Loud as fk passion

54 minutes ago, steveger said:

'Carlos had a dream' original chant was "Four lads had a Dream" sung by Rangers fans about the clubs founders

Think it was four men but it is Rangers song. How do 4 men/lads have a dream though? Unless its like the Inception film