Unacceptable,

3 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Nah, I'd probably accept it if we went down with a fight, but we completely buckled it tonight, kind of imploded.

we didnt play that bad, and we did ok, yeah we lost our heads, it wasnt the first time and wont be the last. 

1 minute ago, Ryan the owl said:

Nah, I'd probably accept it if we went down with a fight, but we completely buckled it tonight, kind of imploded.

if you listen back you could clearly hear Westwood shouting 'im really not bothered i could be in my bentley' as he ran the full length of the pitch for a last minute korma.

Just now, marcx666 said:

we didnt play that bad, and we did ok, yeah we lost our heads, it wasnt the first time and wont be the last. 

Nah, not acceptable, at any level.

To not put a team under when on top and said team is a player short, is criminal.

Feel so sorry for anyone (myself included) who made that trip tonight. 

Nah, not acceptable, at any level.

To not put a team under when on top and said team is a player short, is criminal.

Feel so sorry for anyone (myself included) who made that trip tonight. 

again isnt the first, wont be the last, if you are that annoyed why dont you abuse fletcher and hutch on twitter? Its usually what people do it seems...............

Seriously, its happened to us before and will again, it happens to every team, sh*t remember preston this season when we were down to ten men, and they lost and ended up with nine through them kicking the crap out of eachother? 

Am I happy no, am I overreating, no. hutch as stupid, fletch desrved his but he got elbowed and the ref missed it, it happens

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

again isnt the first, wont be the last, if you are that annoyed why dont you abuse fletcher and hutch on twitter? Its usually what people do it seems...............

Seriously, its happened to us before and will again, it happens to every team, sh*t remember preston this season when we were down to ten men, and they lost and ended up with nine through them kicking the crap out of eachother? 

Am I happy no, am I overreating, no. hutch as stupid, fletch desrved his but he got elbowed and the ref missed it, it happens

Don't have twitter, thank God. 

Just Bitterley dissapointed tonight, to throw away a chance like that, yes I probably am overreacting, but who can blame anyone? 

The chance was there, we blew it.

On to Bristol.

Don't have twitter, thank God. 

Just Bitterley dissapointed tonight, to throw away a chance like that, yes I probably am overreacting, but who can blame anyone? 

The chance was there, we blew it.

On to Bristol.

youre right, we did have a chance, but theres times when we dont deserve anything, and get something. long way to go yet and it isnt like its the mini pigs we lost to. Brighton are one of the favourites to go up.

5 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

so what does that entail, in your mind? getting a man sent off? losing by more than 2 goals? your own personal opinion? Im curious

They get a win bonus don't they? Maybe when they trot out poo like that then they should give some back.

probably never happen but it would be refreshing.

anyhow I'm off to bed 

4 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

They get a win bonus don't they? Maybe when they trot out poo like that then they should give some back.

probably never happen but it would be refreshing.

anyhow I'm off to bed 

tht didnt really answer my question, unless you are saying everytime we lose we should get refunded?

Has anyone got David Hirsts details?

Going by the logic on this thread I think he owes me the cost of a match ticket, digs and flight to Germany in the winter months of 1992.

I could be in for a bit of a windfall, what with the inflation on the debt of the past 25 years.

1 hour ago, Gavrobs1 said:

FF, lacks passion and that penalty was criminal.
Reach lacks any real direction or purpose.
Thought BB really tried hard, one of his better games this year,
Prudil was tormented again throughout, simply isn't good enough.
Walace was anonymous, 
MacM just wanted to fight.
Fletcher was a disgrace and although frustrated with Hutch, I can understand his frustration.

1-1, penalty to us and them down to 10 men!! HTF did we lose?

In my opinion, Newcastle was great, but that apart I think we have lacked any real focus or passion or consistent quality since last March. How many times have we been shocking till half time then turned it around??

I don't think that we have a Devine right to win, far from it, but If we took the game by the scruff of the neck and was beaten by the better team, then so be it, but this disappointment, week after week is squeezing it out of me. 

ff has taken penalties like that all season, no it's not your Dan Smith pelt it 2 acres over the bar playing for the Red lion style but he's scored 4/4 prior to today I think.

Only criticism of Bannan is that he's tried too hard this season (not playing his natural game).

Pudil is flipping terrible, negative, no confidence, can't defend and can't attack, just making up the numbers.

Wallace usually puts him self about and gets stuck in for a small lad, plus his dead ball skills are a huge plus for us.

CM was over the top today but clearly has a boat load of skill and isn't scared of taking on a man like every single player in our squad, besides Matias.

Fletch was provoked.