Gary Hooper - U23's

13 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Its good news to have any player back from injury.

Hooper has only scored in ONE victory this season.

He'll be keen to add to this woeful total. Let's hope he does!

He's hardly been playing week in week out though has he? Stats like that are not only misleading but also show either an agenda against the player, ignorance or potentially I'm missing another joke that's wrapped up (it's some times hard to tell). 

Either way I remind you of Gareth Bale, who on being transferred to Spurs and making his premier league debut failed to taste victory in 24 games! 

Im sure he had his fare share of doubters too before proving to be the most expensive player (pre pogba) of all time. 

Hooper is vital to our season, maybe not individual games as we do have other good forwards, but to the season most definitely! 

4 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

We've had supporters like this for years, ignore em, they'll end up in a damp bed sit on their own in a few years time, eating Lidl beans out of a can and defacating in the corner of the room.

You big set of defensive girl's blouses!  Why can't you tolerate reasoned counter arguments, regarding Hooper.

I luv it how Holmowl  labels my post unnecessary - because he disagrees with it!

It's a fact that Hooper has only scored in one win.

It's a fact that we've only moved into the top 6, since his departure - the two events may or may not be linked.

Sorry Shoot me!

I'm glad Hooper is back up for selection, but I think he'll struggle to nail down a starting place. I think he'll be used from the bench.

No need to abuse me for my opinion, we find out very soon which way Carlos goes.

2 hours ago, zzmdu said:

You big set of defensive girl's blouses!  Why can't you tolerate reasoned counter arguments, regarding Hooper.

I luv it how Holmowl  labels my post unnecessary - because he disagrees with it!

It's a fact that Hooper has only scored in one win.

It's a fact that we've only moved into the top 6, since his departure - the two events may or may not be linked.

Sorry Shoot me!

I'm glad Hooper is back up for selection, but I think he'll struggle to nail down a starting place. I think he'll be used from the bench.

No need to abuse me for my opinion, we find out very soon which way Carlos goes.

Nobody can deny that.

He's missed 8 league games. We've won 5, drawn 2, lost 1. Our form was poor before that. 

Can't see Carlos starting him straight away, and honestly, why would he? We're clearly capable of coping without him (in fact there's a very strong argument that we're a better team without him), and he can be given time to recover properly.

21 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Its good news to have any player back from injury.

Hooper has only scored in ONE victory this season.

He'll be keen to add to this woeful total. Let's hope he does!

That tells me he benefits when we open up and throw caution to the wind when chasing games. Maybe a lesson there....

7 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

We've had supporters like this for years, ignore em, they'll end up in a damp bed sit on their own in a few years time, eating Lidl beans out of a can and defacating in the corner of the room.

There's no way he's coming to live with me.