Forestieri new contract

On 2016-12-02 at 03:24, torryowl said:

life's a ***** in it ....how awful must it be for him that other clubs chase him ,that his present club try and improve the squad .........are you saying that every time a club shows an interest in him ,every time we strengthen the squad , every time he throws his toys out because of it ,every time he plays to his full capabilities the capabilities we expected him to show when we signed him that  we should give him a new deal to keep him onside .....if so he's going to end a very rich man by the end of his time with us .

Another idea is to put every player on the same wages who are in the first team and have a bonus scheme in place .

For instance if they win every player gets 200 , for a draw nothing and if they loose -300 quid ..

Players who score, 50 quid and so on , could push for more entertainment on the pitch that way and better scores with better goal difference..

Thats just an idea by the way .

2 minutes ago, Saskatoon owl said:

Another idea is to put every player on the same wages who are in the first team and have a bonus scheme in place .

For instance if they win every player gets 200 , for a draw nothing and if they loose -300 quid ..

Players who score, 50 quid and so on , could push for more entertainment on the pitch that way and better scores with better goal difference..

Thats just an idea by the way .

Another thing is to get rid of all the greedy f___ing agents and let the clubs decide what's happening with their players.

On 03/12/2016 at 01:53, Costello 77 said:

It's me isn't it?

I was pointing out something FACTUAL that had been overlooked.

For my part I think he's a complete sh*t for what he's done and he's also a brilliant player.

Why always the bi-polar separation?

I can think these two separate thoughts without having to fit a situation that some of you have contrived...it's called thinking for yourself and not following tribal behaviour.

Btw you may have gleaned that I appreciate great footballers but can't stand contract breakers. I.e I think he's a great player but I don't like his morals.

Some of you whinge about the state of modern football and in the next breath condone hid behaviour cos "he's a good player".

What do you want?

No mate it wasn't you, I was quoting Holmes who was talking about  'I am a man' (pig fan)