Daniel+pudil

Guest Princeabdullah

Positives - knew the club, international experience, works hard, isn't Helan

Negatives - we just needed a bit better

He's alright, will always put a shift in, badly need some good competition there though

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 22:17, SiJ said:

I rate him...but he had an absolute stinker on Saturday. 

He was left isolated by his wing man who gave him no support whatsoever. Against that tricky and pacy Sako he was never really going to come out on top when we were playing a high line. He didn't play well but sometimes you have to look at the reasons why and not just say a player is rubbish when he clearly isn't.

All I can say is that it's a good job that Sako couldn't really cross a ball or we could have lost by more.

14 hours ago, Princeabdullah said:

Viewing the comments Daniel had a sub par performance. Daniel is second only to Czech republics left defender limbersky who is a very good player. Daniel is a premier league defender but that is just my view. Hope he settles into the season and get high regards. 

We all look forward to DP showing his true worth

for me hes ok, but i thought we were aiming higher. Yes there are exceptions but as a whole his performances have been getting steadily worse for since around Feb. to be honest he was no better or worse than anybody else in the last two games , they were all equally dreadful. 

Fingers crossed for an upturn in form soon, but again that can be said about pretty much the entire team 

Guest Princeabdullah

Some very good messages, we as fans always want good football, and we will always have opinions regardless, I'm sure Daniel will be a success this season. Stay 100% behind the team. It's going to be a good season. 

Shamim 

Not sure if its age or what but seems to have lost some pace, a key asset for fbks. 

Good enough going forward but likely to cost an assist a per game against a pacy winger with a decent cross, another area we lack in as many fans say.