Training on the pitch

18 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

My daughters recently had a new school building built. All school year they have been doing building work whilst the children are still in school. Now they are demolishing the old building, whilst the kids are in the new area.

it has all been done perfectly safely and there have been no major issues. 

Can't see why it would be any different with the training ground work.

Ok mate. If work is getting done within the school I'm guessing that areas of the school were closed off? There were no exposed excavations within the school yard? Cranes not operating  right above the kids? Site traffic kept away from the kids?

If all the above was done at the school then it shows the difference as none of it happen at the training ground. 

The general opinion of parents and some staff members was that it should have been closed for the major works to take place, like I'm guessing areas of your daughters school were? 

40 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Ok mate. If work is getting done within the school I'm guessing that areas of the school were closed off? There were no exposed excavations within the school yard? Cranes not operating  right above the kids? Site traffic kept away from the kids?

If all the above was done at the school then it shows the difference as none of it happen at the training ground. 

The general opinion of parents and some staff members was that it should have been closed for the major works to take place, like I'm guessing areas of your daughters school were? 

Surely if these parents were so concerned they wouldn't have continued allowing their children to attend this unsafe place?

6 minutes ago, mike84 said:

Surely if these parents were so concerned they wouldn't have continued allowing their children to attend this unsafe place?

I'm not saying any more on it now, 80% of the work has been done and luckily without incident. So there's no need to try and trip me up because I won't be replying. 

You obviously have your own opinion from seeing what was going off etc and it differs from mine and plenty of others. 

5 hours ago, David1867 said:

So they are genuinely doing nothing to make it safe?

I'm very surprised to hear that but if it is the case it needs reporting.

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 18:41, Jimlinzi said:

Stick them in "hi viz" jackets and they will be bullet proof !!! 

And a helmet 'in the middle of a field' as this is a must !!!!!

I think a tractor in a hi viz jacket would look absolutely ridiculous and not chic at all. Unless of course it is the one from Bob DeBilde as that would educate the kids that a hi viz jacket is a prerequisite for making a fashion statement in this elfen shafty dominated world.

Of all the football forums in all the world, why did I walk into this one.

Play it again Sam, and don't even mention that I never said that.