Guest nicktheblue

For me I don't think there will be an issue. Can see tickets going to GS. One I.D one ticket where as before that ST holders could get 2 tickets for the last home game..keep the faith

Reckon there has to be at least 5k on general sale - ST and members are guaranteed a ticket - they've done the maths, they wouldn't announce general sale if it wasn't going to happen. .

They always announce general sale dates, and then put "dates are subject to availability"

Dont know how many season ticket holders or members there are but surely combined cant be more than 20k? If so that means 19k tickets for general sale

Mentioned this in another thread... IT means 19k for people with varying degrees of purchase history.

General sale is whatever is left after they have had at it.  That potentially could be a lot of people.

Dont know how many season ticket holders or members there are but surely combined cant be more than 20k? If so that means 19k tickets for general sale

It doesn't, don't forget the people who have from 10 to 100 points but aren't a member or ST holder who can get them before...