RIP Ian "Jenky " Jenkinson.

Guest steerowls

Come on  The Claw just apologise.

Freshfish has lost a friend of many years and I'm guessing is quite emotional about it.

So issue a simply apology then I can delete the posts where you are arguing and we move on 

I will admit a few years back I tried to be funny in a thread where people talked about fans from the 70's

I was disrespectful towards Jenks for no good reason.

I never met him and by all accounts he was Wednesday through and through

So an apology for that and may he rest in peace.

Here's a question...why would anyone comment about a Facebook post when the OP is showing respect of the death of someone?

Now please, this about a lifelong Wednesdayite and someone who was a friend who has died not about foookin' Facebook posts ffs.

RIP Jenks:

Guest The Claw

read the thread no first names were mentioned until I asked if it was adam. I looked at face book to see if it was my mate. god is there sumat up with you 2

Somebody has passed away, and in all honesty it doesn't matter whether he was an Owl or not, he's passed away. To be squabbling over who was right and who was wrong is somewhat disrespectful, and in the grand scheme of things is totally unimportant. What matters is that somebody has lost a family member or a friend, and that fact deserves to be treated with a bit of respect.

Somebody has passed away, and in all honesty it doesn't matter whether he was an Owl or not, he's passed away. To be squabbling over who was right and who was wrong is somewhat disrespectful, and in the grand scheme of things is totally unimportant. What matters is that somebody has lost a family member or a friend, and that fact deserves to be treated with a bit of respect.

Spot on. Was about to post something similar.

Cheers Utah.

Jenks lived life to the full and is most probably looking down and calling us all daft two hats right now...

Mods...it would be welcome if all posts that don't offer up condolences were removed...including this one ...