Signed Semedo Top - Great Cause.

Hi Guys,

I am the manager of Hillsborough Pumas Under 7s.

On Saturday at Burnley I spoke to Jose Semedo and asked him for his warm up training gear. Jose kindly donated his top for us to Auction to raise funds for our young footballers.

Having just started out we haven't managed to secure a sponsor so we are looking at this auction to raise the cash to go towards raincoats as we will be training outdoors through the winter.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get your hands on a wonderful piece of signed memorabilia and help a fantastic cause. The bidding starts today now and will finish Friday at 5pm.

Come on Owlstalk make my boys day.

Is there a link to an auction or anything?

Also Under 7s, can kids even walk at that age?

You would be surprised how good they are, we've had scouts from Manchester United, Pigs and Owls already watching them.

The auction is through Owlstalk only on this thread. The winner will be announced Friday and arrangements for collection/delivery and payment will be made then by DM.

Thanks guys.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

I've got a worn gary madine shirt for sale absolute no sweat stains but plenty of ground in grass marks around the ar$e area lol

You're new to this "bidding at an auction" thing aren't you? 

Top respect though

I assumed that's what they're wroth in the club shop.  It's for a good cause. And I'd like to have the smell of Semedo close as I assume it offers some kind of super human strength or protection. :)

I assumed that's what they're wroth in the club shop. It's for a good cause. And I'd like to have the smell of Semedo close as I assume it offers some kind of super human strength or protection. :)

It's funny you should say that because since I've had it, I've strangely stopped using doors and just simply walked through brick walls.

Thanks for the bid.