Demy de Zeeuw

Guest tadcaster_owl

He's a quality player no doubt, but I'd rather us be signing McGugan, would deffo become a Wednesday legend and Chansiri would get the fans on his side

He's a quality player no doubt, but I'd rather us be signing McGugan, would deffo become a Wednesday legend and Chansiri would get the fans on his side

Are the fans not "onside" already?

I like Lewis Mcgugan, but given the choice between him and an experienced international player I know which I'd prefer.

Guest tadcaster_owl

I like Lewis Mcgugan, but given the choice between him and an experienced international player I know which I'd prefer.

i don't think it's a question of either or. Mcgugan would have been snapped up already without the delay in the last few weeks with what's going on behind the scenes etc. his new manager also likes the look him apparently

Guest tadcaster_owl

An international player maybe but he's past his best and did'nt pull any trees up last year, McGugan will only get better playing attacking football and will be the catalyst for promotion

An international player maybe but he's past his best and did'nt pull any trees up last year, McGugan will only get better playing attacking football and will be the catalyst for promotion

Come on mate, how many times you seen him play last season?

My guess is zero, how on earth do you know he didn't pull any trees up? He's 32 ffs, not 42.

Let the McGugan thing go, it's not going to happen.

Guest tadcaster_owl

Aren't they on his side already then?

are you on his side???

spend whatever it takes and losing out on players because we offer them peanuts!!!

that's before the price increase on season tickets, executive boxes etc

My guess is zero, how on earth do you know he didn't pull any trees up? He's 32 ffs, not 42.

Let the McGugan thing go, it's not going to happen.

yeah but has Sally or Pingu said that tho?

Guest tadcaster_owl

Let the McGugan thing go, it's not going to happen.[/quote

I admit I've not seen him play, just going on reports, but I have seen mugagan play on numerous occasions and think he Will become a Wednesday legend and he's the signing most owls fans want to happen

Guest tadcaster_owl

ame="tadcaster_owl" post="6117046" timestamp="1436221920"]

Didn't realise you were sitting in on the negatiations when these peanuts were being offered out. Sorry mate.[/quote

You accept the pathetic signings then mate, I for one don't, our clubs a joke at the minute